PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a contact number for Pay Pal?

ali marshall
08-06-2011, 13:55
Does anyone have a contact number for pay pal.They have put limitations on my account.Ihave done everything they have asked,changed my password and done the new secruity questions,but every time i try to confirm my card it says already linked to my account.

Really annoyed as the have put the limitation on randomly,and for no reason.Need to speak to them to see if they are going to send a small amount to my bank with a pin code.Tried bank as of yet nothing has been paid in or taken out.Sat here 2 hours now trying to see way of contacting them and no joy.If anyone can help would be gratefull :censored:

chris
08-06-2011, 13:59
Does anyone have a contact number for pay pal.They have put limitations on my account.Ihave done everything they have asked,changed my password and done the new secruity questions,but every time i try to confirm my card it says already linked to my account.

Really annoyed as the have put the limitation on randomly,and for no reason.Need to speak to them to see if they are going to send a small amount to my bank with a pin code.Tried bank as of yet nothing has been paid in or taken out.Sat here 2 hours now trying to see way of contacting them and no joy.If anyone can help would be gratefull :censored:

Here you go 08707 307 191

LindaD
08-06-2011, 14:08
Not sure if this will help but on the website SayNoto0870 (as 0870 numbers are usually premier prices) there is another geographical number 02086053000 - might be a cheaper alternative for you.

ali marshall
08-06-2011, 14:11
Premium numbers are free with talk talk but they not recognising my phone number on my account as it is not a 0044 number grrrr,will try that number, thanks linda

Added after 29 minutes:

Sorted,just a warning for anyone with an account,be carefull you dont have your uk vpn addresse on using paypal.My boys must have had mine on and not realising i used paypal account and paypal thought someone else was accessing my account.Sorted in 5 minutes and limits lifted,phew