PDA

View Full Version : Internet Quantis Espana ADSL

casabonny
30-11-2011, 15:23
Has any one heard of this company or had any dealings with them?
Does anyone actually use them for Internet and phone , if so how was the initial service for installation and is the service good and stable?

timmylish
30-11-2011, 17:07
Never heard of them btw we renewed our contract with Telefonica yesterday and have got their latest prices which for line and 10Mgps ADSL is 33/34 pm. That,s cheaper than anyone else is at the moment and its for ever!

churnlobster
30-11-2011, 17:10
Never heard of them btw we renewed our contract with Telefonica yesterday and have got their latest prices which for line and 10Mgps ADSL is 33/34 pm. That,s cheaper than anyone else is at the moment and its for ever!

How did you renew the contract? did they call you.
I have had the service for a year now and only get 3MB, if there was a chance to renew at a faster speed then i would.

timmylish
01-12-2011, 00:47
How did you renew the contract? did they call you.
I have had the service for a year now and only get 3MB, if there was a chance to renew at a faster speed then i would.

Just go onto their web pages, read up on it and then call 1004 and negotiate a renewal at the newly advertised rates. Any probs. just tell them that you will have to canx and move to Orange,Yoyo or whatever!