PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Caring lady required

Natalia69
01-12-2011, 18:18
I am looking for some female help, I am in a wheelchair and need assistance every afternoon, bedtime and to get me up on weekends...I need someone who lives very close to me in Costa del Silencio, who can be called upon in an emergency also, someone who doesn't have ties and most importantly reliable and fit, also must like pets...please send me a pm if you can help.

footiefan
02-12-2011, 23:38
pm sent on behalf of mrs f

sunseeker
02-12-2011, 23:50
have you contacted www.tenerifenursingandcare.com? shes good.

footiefan
03-12-2011, 14:48
erm not sure on that 1
have you contacted www.tenerifenursingandcare.com? shes good.

caretenerife
04-12-2011, 06:28
erm not sure on that 1

oh dear, sour grapes

bebe27151
10-12-2011, 17:09
Hello ... I live just up the road from you in Las Rosas ... I have a car and am very reliable. I adore pets and have 3 of my own. The times you are looking for would not be a problem for me at all. Please let me know if you are still looking for someone. I would come and meet with you if that would help.
Kind regards
Barbara

deb50
13-12-2011, 11:01
Hi
I live at Garanana not far from you I have been in care work all my working life. I have no ties so the times you need are no problem, I have a car so no worries there, also I love animals. Please let me know if you are still looking, I would love to meet you.Take Care Debx

Freeliving
21-12-2011, 14:05
I am writing to recommend somebody who lives in silencio who already does this for another lady. She is a 45 year old woman who has lived in Tenerife for 18 years and she is fluent in spanish. Please send me a private message and I will pass on your telephone number to her.

Helen 112
02-01-2012, 13:24
Hi I live in silencio and am very experianced with people in wheelchairs, not sure if you are still looking for help but if you are could you please contact me
Regards
Helen

susu
10-01-2012, 14:45
Hi Natalie, i think i may know you?? If you are the person i think you are, lol? then i live in silencio also and just around the corner from you! I have experience and qualifications in working with the elderly (which i know your not), but these people had mobility issues and where wheelchair users! as i am not in employment at the moment, i am available when needed! so if you are this same person, lol, we have a mutual friend (babs) so if your interested in meeting with me you can always ask her for my number! :)

bebe27151
11-01-2012, 01:15
I am looking for some female help, I am in a wheelchair and need assistance every afternoon, bedtime and to get me up on weekends...I need someone who lives very close to me in Costa del Silencio, who can be called upon in an emergency also, someone who doesn't have ties and most importantly reliable and fit, also must like pets...please send me a pm if you can help.

I take it that you are no longer looking as you have not replied to any of the posts.
Please would you be kind enough to confirm that the post has now been taken and that you are no longer looking.

Thank you

Natalia69
14-01-2012, 23:19
Thank you to all who have replied but i have now found someone..

slodgedad
14-01-2012, 23:29
Thank you to all who have replied but i have now found someone..

Thread closed