PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a trailer in Tenerife?

diesel
02-12-2011, 12:38
Does Anyone know where i can buy a new or used trailer in Tenerife. Thanks

9PLUS
02-12-2011, 16:33
Yes...................

Malteser Monkey
02-12-2011, 16:44
Where ?

There !

Under the stairs:cheeky:

Sorry I got the Friday feeling (no not that Friday feeling) the Crunchie feeling

(I just can't help my self 9plus - I try honestly I do)

bonitatime
02-12-2011, 18:53
If you check in the old forum there was one there or maybe if you search here I cant remember which. It was a great little trailer but it wasn't what I was looking for.

diesel
02-12-2011, 21:46
If you check in the old forum there was one there or maybe if you search here I cant remember which. It was a great little trailer but it wasn't what I was looking for.

Thanks will have a look

Yes...................

bright spark

diesel
05-12-2011, 11:09
Still trying to find a trailer can anyone help

Tojack
05-12-2011, 11:34
Try the boat place behind iceland Las chafiras.They sell more than boat's and boat trailers.

casabonny
05-12-2011, 11:36
A company called Vielmax in the North sell them( they are on a road that runs parrallel to theTF5 past the airoprt) Remember that the rules/laws are very different here and a trailer has to have its own Ficha Technica and a lot of insurance policies do not cover trailers as standard.

garyintenerife
05-12-2011, 13:27
Hi, I have a twin axle trailer for sale with rear roller shutter door and hand brake. Its a large box trailer which helped us move here, but is now surplus to requirements. It's situated in Guia De Isora. The only two problems with it are:

Jockey wheel is somewhere in France and one of the wheel guards is on a ferry somewhere!

diesel
05-12-2011, 16:43
Thanks will have a look

Added after 4 minutes:

A company called Vielmax in the North sell them( they are on a road that runs parrallel to theTF5 past the airoprt) Remember that the rules/laws are very different here and a trailer has to have its own Ficha Technica and a lot of insurance policies do not cover trailers as standard.

Thanks for the information will have to research this Ficha Technica

Hi, I have a twin axle trailer for sale with rear roller shutter door and hand brake. Its a large box trailer which helped us move here, but is now surplus to requirements. It's situated in Guia De Isora. The only two problems with it are:

Jockey wheel is somewhere in France and one of the wheel guards is on a ferry somewhere!

Hi have sent you a PM

casabonny
05-12-2011, 17:03
Thanks will have a look

Added after 4 minutes:

Thanks for the information will have to research this Ficha Technica

Hi have sent you a PM
The Ficha Tecnica is basically the vehicles log book.All cars vans etc have to have one as do trailers.The only way to make sure your trailer is legal is to make sure that you buy one with this document.
Any trailers brought over from the Uk will not have this document as in the Uk it is not a necessary requirement.If towing a non Spanish registered trailer with a Spainish registered car this is illegal but not if the vehile is a Uk registered one and has the necessary insurance cover, and of course the car adheres to the Spanish laws regarding time on the island.

diesel
05-12-2011, 17:20
The Ficha Tecnica is basically the vehicles log book.All cars vans etc have to have one as do trailers.The only way to make sure your trailer is legal is to make sure that you buy one with this document.
Any trailers brought over from the Uk will not have this document as in the Uk it is not a necessary requirement.If towing a non Spanish registered trailer with a Spainish registered car this is illegal but not if the vehile is a Uk registered one and has the necessary insurance cover, and of course the car adheres to the Spanish laws regarding time on the island.

Many thanks for the information, i had no idea of the things you mentioned.

diesel
08-12-2011, 17:42
Well i can send you the URL of the website which will really helpful for you. I have also visited to that

Thanks if you could