PDA

View Full Version : Los Abrigos Dental Clinic wins a prestigious honour

Canarian Weekly
02-12-2011, 14:00
THE Medical Dental Implant Clinic is well-known to British residents, thanks to the quality services it provides. Now, the Los Abrigos company has been honoured by becoming the only dental clinic in the whole of Spain to be awarded a Certificate of Accreditation by the country’s branch of the German-founded TUV-SUD organisation. The certificates, for [...]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/los-abrigos-dental-clinic-wins-prestigious-honour/)

Andy0210
02-12-2011, 21:05
Anyone know if this Dentists accepts DKV insurance???

YOUNG GOLFER
02-12-2011, 21:18
Anyone know if this Dentists accepts DKV insurance???

Thought you might of Got it pulled out by now mate.

polremy
02-12-2011, 22:36
Can't say we were very impressed with them last spring.
OH paid a fortune for a crown. They put in a temporary crown which fell out in a couple of days and had to be replaced. Then they gave him the crown which subsequently needed to be filed down because it was too long.
When we arrived back in England he had to get it filed down again - properly this time!!
I had an examination and was told that I needed a wisdom tooth extracted and a crown on another back tooth. I was too cowardly to go back to them.
Subsequently went to a dentist in England who filled my wisdom tooth (no problem since then) and recommended leaving the other tooth alone although it is chipped since I can manage to keep it clean.

Andy0210
02-12-2011, 23:10
Thought you might of Got it pulled out by now mate.

Chance would be a fine thing Stu, worked a straight 22 hour shift yesterday 9 a.m through to 7 a.m today, 4 hours sleep then back out for 8 hours today, removals saturday, sunday, monday, working with the Heff Tuesday and removal Wednesday.

I need a mobile dentist to meet me on a job somewhere to have any chance of having it pulled. (The tooth that is) ;)