PDA

View Full Version : Finally... the Iceland bonus card is here!

henry
02-12-2011, 20:03
today i went to iceland just to get out the house.and see if they have any mountain dew in.. and finally after months and months iceland now have the overseas/iceland bonus card i allready got mine.. and it only takes 5 min to fill the forum out give it to a cashier.they put your data in and you got your bonus card. but when you do you shopping PRESENT YOUR CARD FIRST BEFORE THEY SCAN YOUR ITEMS!!! every month 50 euro draw and starting next month what the cashier told me discounts on items. canīt wait!! so better get your discount card now!!

nath
02-12-2011, 20:05
Thanks for the heads up!! And are you serious do they sell the regular Mountain Dew at times here? I've been looking all over the place for it but gave up thought I would not find it here. I really need to hurry back to Iceland!!!!

Suej
02-12-2011, 20:07
Thanks Henry! Iīm going to Iceland this week so will take the time to fill out the form! YES! it was a long time coming!:)

henry
02-12-2011, 20:27
Thanks for the heads up!! And are you serious do they sell the regular Mountain Dew at times here? I've been looking all over the place for it but gave up thought I would not find it here. I really need to hurry back to Iceland!!!!yes nath.. they do sell the regular mountain dew at iceland. 50oz bottle right now cost 0.85 cents/each.

beerfan
02-12-2011, 20:30
yes nath.. they do sell the regular mountain dew at iceland. 50oz bottle right now cost 0.85 cents/each.

That's better than a smack in the gob! 1.5 litres for the equivalent of just under 80p - bargain!

Graceylacey
02-12-2011, 22:21
Which Icelands did you go in??!!!

caroletenerife
02-12-2011, 23:28
If this new Iceland does open two weeks before Christmas, I would don a crash helmet if your going there, can you imagine a new store and Crimbo shoppers.:crylaughing: Mayhem x

henry
04-12-2011, 00:11
Which Icelands did you go in??!!! i went to the one in las chafias..