PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Update on the Esmerelda cats

caroletenerife
03-12-2011, 00:08
Just an update to who ever is interested. The Esmerelda cats are a lot more healthy these days. In the beginning most of the kittens were dying and the adults all had gundgy eyes.

As you can see they are all happily munching away, they couldn't care less that the dog is there, and the feeling is mutual. haha

Many thanks to all the people who have contributed food to the cats, Cats welfare provide the dry cat food and are neutering the ones as funds allow, so thank you Sharon and Wendy. Hopefully this colony will stay happy and healthy.

Suej
03-12-2011, 11:27
Just an update to who ever is interested. The Esmerelda cats are a lot more healthy these days. In the beginning most of the kittens were dying and the adults all had gundgy eyes.

As you can see they are all happily munching away, they couldn't care less that the dog is there, and the feeling is mutual. haha

Many thanks to all the people who have contributed food to the cats, Cats welfare provide the dry cat food and are neutering the ones as funds allow, so thank you Sharon and Wendy. Hopefully this colony will stay happy and healthy.

I think Sharon is trying to get round to getting them all neutered but as you say it takes time and money! Iīll bring some more biscuits down if you need Carole?
Iīm not sure what day it would be but it might help keep them going for a bit! They do look very healthy so thatīs reassuring.

caroletenerife
03-12-2011, 19:06
Thanks Sue, but Im ok for now, Sharon left me a big ag that should last till after xmas, i just mix it with a bit of wetfood and give them tuna but only if they let me touch them, (it makes it easier to catch them if they are used to me picking them up). Yeh they all look healthy and im looking for signs of pregnancy with the ones that are not neutered yet. Theres about 20 of them and Sharon says most of them are female, so a big job, but we will get there xx

simonhyde
12-12-2011, 12:56
From looking at the pictures of these cats, I now know where my Samba came from, Samba is 1 year and 3/4 months old, I found her dying on the grass very close to the Esmerelda hotel, she is identical to these cats!! So glad I saved her! Thanks for all your help with these ones!