PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Airline approved Dog Flight Cages

Hidleitus
05-12-2011, 10:47
Medium sized Airline approved dog flight cages wanted.
If anyone has any for sale please pm me, thanks. Denise.:cheeky:

miketikolo
10-04-2012, 12:58
I wants to buy some rabbits as a pets so if any one has any information for that then tell me...

angeldrawers
10-04-2012, 15:04
When do you need it for ?

Andy0210
10-04-2012, 22:23
This thread can be closed, the member left for the UK almost two weeks ago

Pets@Home
11-04-2012, 11:44

Thanks to Live Arico Eugenio, she found the two remaining big cages she was looking for.
She flew out with her 5 dogs, on the 30th March, we booked the flight originally for the 1st March, but she
had to move her flight to the end of March. All went well, the dogs were not at all stressed in their cages,
and she texted me later to say that everything had gone accordingly. Unfortunately she had to go on a bigger plane
and they only fly out at 16.00 hours so she did incurr 200 GBP extra in out of hours charges ........ the other 3 poodles
were found homes, 2 in Germany and one here .........

garlicbread
11-04-2012, 12:09

Thanks to Live Arico Eugenio, she found the two remaining big cages she was looking for.
She flew out with her 5 dogs, on the 30th March, we booked the flight originally for the 1st March, but she
had to move her flight to the end of March. All went well, the dogs were not at all stressed in their cages,
and she texted me later to say that everything had gone accordingly. Unfortunately she had to go on a bigger plane
and they only fly out at 16.00 hours so she did incurr 200 GBP extra in out of hours charges ........ the other 3 poodles
were found homes, 2 in Germany and one here .........

Thanks for the info @Andy0210 and thanks to @Pets@Home for updating us on the situation.

Thread now closed