PDA

View Full Version : Pet WANTED! Does anyone know where to buy chickens in Tenerife?

garyintenerife
05-12-2011, 13:34
Hi, I have a finca in Guia De Isora and would love to have chickens on the land. Does anyone know where I can buy some chickens in Tenerife, and if so, what are the normal cost per chicken?

Thanks All!!

P.S. Looking for between 5 and 10!

bonitatime
05-12-2011, 14:04
No idea about cost but if you can't find anywhere else try the egg selling pepple in the farmers market in Adeje.

garyintenerife
05-12-2011, 14:22
Do you know when the farmers market it on?

Tracey Jayne
05-12-2011, 14:44
Hi Gary, There is a pet shop just up the hill about 100 yards from the Buzanada roundabout towards Valle San Lorenzo. It is on the left hand side of the road. They have chickens and cockerels for sale in there. Hope this helps.
Hi, I have a finca in Guia De Isora and would love to have chickens on the land. Does anyone know where I can buy some chickens in Tenerife, and if so, what are the normal cost per chicken?

Thanks All!!

P.S. Looking for between 5 and 10!

ace42
05-12-2011, 19:00
Hi

We have 2 white cockerels feee to a good home

leojohn
06-12-2011, 22:55
Hi Gary,,my boss has got about 6 or 8 bantams going cheap,,ha ha ,sorry about that,,he lives in Buzanada.
I can let you have his telephone number if you are interested..

Hidleitus
14-12-2011, 18:37

Thanks All!

I used to keep Chickens, bought them from the co-operativa in Guia de Isora. I have sent you a private message. I have a book which explains how to look after them, contact me if you want it. Also got a hen house, but its very heavy.

KirstyJay
14-12-2011, 21:47
I used to keep Chickens, bought them from the co-operativa in Guia de Isora.Yep Gary, I'd ask in the Co-operativa too. Pop into the shop at the back. The girls are very helpful. I always wanted chickens, but living in a village with no garden, I can't :( My neighbours used to have some in their garage, but they were killed by foxes or summat. :) I will ask my neighbour where she got hers, as we are in not far away. :)