PDA

View Full Version : PM Inbox full, what happens?

dokgolf
05-12-2011, 18:58
Just wondering what happens sent messages if s'ones inbox is full? I sent a message to a member recently but the inbox was full. However, I don't have a record of the message in my sent box. Is the message waiting in cyberspace until the aforementioned member clears his/her inbox?

sunspot
05-12-2011, 21:22
Not sure on this on dokgolf,maybe start a thread saying ............your inbox is full

dokgolf
05-12-2011, 23:03
Not sure on this on dokgolf,maybe start a thread saying ............your inbox is full

Thanks SS, That thread already exists, I added to it as a reminder to that member.:D

tenerental
11-12-2011, 17:13
Usually a message will attempt delivery for a while, then you would get a message to say that the delivery failed.
If it isn't in your sent folder though, it hasn't been sent.

dokgolf
11-12-2011, 18:15
Thats waht I thought the first time, so I typed out a second PM and sent that. The same result happened, the notification that the recipient's inbox was full and no record of it in the sent items folder

Suej
11-12-2011, 18:25
Thats waht I thought the first time, so I typed out a second PM and sent that. The same result happened, the notification that the recipient's inbox was full and no record of it in the sent items folder

I bet you felt a right Lemon Dokgolf!!:lol:!

dokgolf
11-12-2011, 18:40
Will I ever live that down?????:ashamed: