PDA

View Full Version : Television Anybody want a free TV?

will a
05-12-2011, 21:09
I have a 21 inch old style flatscreen tv about 5 years old it works fine and has the instruction book and the remote ,it has a built in dvd like I said the tv part is fine but the dvd is a bit temperamental
if it is of any use to anybody get in touch we are down at amarilla golf

doreen
05-12-2011, 21:13
Maybe the Lions might be interested - they help furnish houses for people with little means

Satellite Steve
05-12-2011, 21:17
Hi. I Can collect it if you require. It would make a good xmas present as my ex wife TV has just stopped working and my son has no TV.

glostergirl
05-12-2011, 22:27
the lions is a very good suggestion also perhaps the childrens home in granadilla, i am sure we have forum members who are part of either of these groups or there may be other needy causes out there.

Ecky Thump
05-12-2011, 22:32
Hi. I Can collect it if you require. It would make a good xmas present as my ex wife TV has just stopped working and my son has no TV.

Buy them one, you Scrooge.:cheeky:

caroletenerife
06-12-2011, 02:42
Any Live Arico Charity Shop will be glad of it, we can pick it up xxx

Vortex Wake
06-12-2011, 10:43
I gave away a business photocopier once via a free paper . The following week it was advertised with a £40 price tag by the person I gave it too :( Lesson learnt :(:(

I do suggest you do what Doreen has suggested and give it to charity :) .

sunseeker
06-12-2011, 17:02
Buy them one, you Scrooge.:cheeky:

maybe he cant afford it. theres a lot of skint people around at the moment. no jobs... no paro... no ayuda.

Ecky Thump
06-12-2011, 21:35
maybe he cant afford it. theres a lot of skint people around at the moment. no jobs... no paro... no ayuda.

And just maybe as has been pointed out, especially as no one knows Satellite Steve and it is his one and only post, he may get it for nothing and then sell it.

Please note....the word may