We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

Ecky Thump
08-06-2011, 18:03
Have you visited this bar. How was it?

We need your comments.

Write a review to give others an idea of where to go on their jollies

Slodge
I have no idea what the bar is like now, but it was only a very small place with no atmosphere and it has now been relocated to the back of Dreamers and has had a name change to "Buckies", but has the same owner, so maybe a thread title change is called for.:drinking:

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 19:14
Slodge
I have no idea what the bar is like now, but it was only a very small place with no atmosphere and it has now been relocated to the back of Dreamers and has had a name change to "Buckies", but has the same owner, so maybe a thread title change is called for.:drinking:

Thanks, Ecks. Will do..

browngirlinring
12-06-2011, 11:52
its called bar buckie, a small, small bar about 10 foot by 8 foot at the back of dreamers bar. worth a visit to be amazed how small it is. however it has its regs in good numbers, and being a loyal celtic bar, match days attracts even more.

Harmonicaman
12-06-2011, 16:47
The only time you would use this bar is if there was a Celtic match on. I would not go there for a drink as there is no atmosphere to speak of and don't even think about taking your girl there! (Unless you want to give her the elbow 'cos she won't be impressed!):eyebrows:

browngirlinring
12-06-2011, 20:35
The only time you would use this bar is if there was a Celtic match on. I would not go there for a drink as there is no atmosphere to speak of and don't even think about taking your girl there! (Unless you want to give her the elbow 'cos she won't be impressed!):eyebrows:

if she is a rangers fan, take her there on a match day, she will dump you,,, job done,,

Nic
13-06-2011, 21:33
lol, top name, it had to be a scottish bar!