PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Experienced a la carte chef required

TenerifeBowler
06-12-2011, 16:31
Name of company : TGB S.L.

Name of member to contact : Graham

Salary : Negotiable, dependent upon hours and experience

Contract : Fully legal

Job description : Popular and very busy restaurant in Golf del Sur require an experienced and qualified a la carte chef, to join our team.

Experience of a la carte cooking is essential, must speak English fluently. Must be creative, honest, dependable and passionate about food.

(Please do not waste your time or our time in applying, if you are NOT the above - "Cooks" need not apply)

Successful applicant must have nie etc as this is a fully legal position with contract.

Please pm me in first instance to arrange CV and interview

Working hours : Negotiable

Working area : Golf del Sur

bellamaria
17-12-2011, 19:17
hi is the vacancy still available. i am fully experienced working as second chef at the hilton in london. please pm me with email address so i can forward my cv. many thanks

marbro8
17-12-2011, 23:48
hi is the vacancy still available. i am fully experienced working as second chef at the hilton in london. please pm me with email address so i can forward my cv. many thankssounds like more than enough to me good luck mate:wink:

TenerifeBowler
18-12-2011, 18:09
hi is the vacancy still available. i am fully experienced working as second chef at the hilton in london. please pm me with email address so i can forward my cv. many thanks

We are just about starting to sift the CVs. I have PM'd you with details to send your CV to.

Does the Hilton have nice cafe's then ;-) ???