PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble posting

Sylla
06-12-2011, 18:44
I have tried to send a PM to a Mod ,,,,,it won't let me ,,,,, I can also only post if I use the quote route .....and then when I go advanced , it sends me to preview ....and then I can't get back to making changes ...But to start this new thread , it seems OK ????

Sylla :dontknow:

garlicbread
06-12-2011, 20:13
If you need help, please click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page.

Sylla
06-12-2011, 20:27
If you need help, please click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Garlic for your quick reply .... will do ! .....still the same I can only post if I click the quote route ....

timmylish
06-12-2011, 21:02
Well it seems they don,t want to talk to you!

Sylla
06-12-2011, 21:07
Well it seems they don,t want to talk to you!

I don't think talking is the issue/fault ......I can't write in the post box unless I click "reply with quote " I have had plenty of replies to my posts !

timmylish
07-12-2011, 13:17
I don't think talking is the issue/fault ......I can't write in the post box unless I click "reply with quote " I have had plenty of replies to my posts !

Really, really and again, really?

AL JAY
07-12-2011, 14:12
I think there is a few gremlins on the site,I keep getting logged out intermittently and when i log back on it says "Sorry no matches found,try some different terms" Also doesn't always take me to last post on the thread,sometimes the first on that page!!! :redcard::censored::censored::hole::denied:

primrose
07-12-2011, 14:38
I think there is a few gremlins on the site,I keep getting logged out intermittently and when i log back on it says "Sorry no matches found,try some different terms" Also doesn't always take me to last post on the thread,sometimes the first on that page!!! :redcard::censored::censored::hole::denied:

I get that every time I log onto the Forum.

Sylla
07-12-2011, 15:07

Thanks AL JAY and Primrose ..... lets hope it gets sorted soon ...

Timmy I don't understand your post ?

When I went to post this post , it asked " did I want to stay on this page " so I went to advanced and then I was able to post it ....

AL JAY
07-12-2011, 19:06
I have just had the same message, its frustrating because i had penned a lengthy post and informed me i didn't have permission. *bangs head on wall*

slodgedad
07-12-2011, 19:14
I have just had the same message, its frustrating because i had penned a lengthy post and informed me i didn't have permission. *bangs head on wall*

I have had similar probs with other sites, so now if I want to submit a 'diatribe', I word it and copy/ paste.

AL JAY
07-12-2011, 19:18
I have had similar probs with other sites, so now if I want to submit a 'diatribe', I word it and copy/ paste.

*Takes notes* :whistle::bootyshake:

admin
07-12-2011, 22:11
Hi Sylla. Can you tell me what browser you're using? There's a known problem with Internet Explorer. I have just disbled a plugin that seems to have resolved the issue on my PC, but you will have to tell me if it's working on yours.

Sylla
07-12-2011, 23:24
Hi Sylla. Can you tell me what browser you're using? There's a known problem with Internet Explorer. I have just disbled a plugin that seems to have resolved the issue on my PC, but you will have to tell me if it's working on yours.

Hi ....
I use Internet Explorer ...

Added after 3 minutes:

Wow ! it is getting very weird ....the last post it wouldn't even let me get to advanced , and the way I posted was to click "leave this page "

And the last I went to advanced ...then submit ...!

slodgedad
07-12-2011, 23:30
Hi ....
I use Internet Explorer ...

As has been said many times before, Internet Explorer and TF have always experienced 'issues'.

Having said that, anytime I use IE I always feel vulnerable, I only use it on sites where it is the only one possible.

admin
07-12-2011, 23:48
Wow ! it is getting very weird ....the last post it wouldn't even let me get to advanced , and the way I posted was to click "leave this page "

And the last I went to advanced ...then submit ...!

That's supposed to happen ;) It occurs when you have already started typing something and then try to leave the page. It's to stop you accidentally losing a post and is built in to VBulletin software. It also autosaves.

AL JAY
08-12-2011, 00:06
Sylla,Try putting your post in this space first then click -post quick reply.

Sylla
08-12-2011, 00:12

This is doing my head in LOL !

Added after 2 minutes:

This is really doing my head in LOL ! It worked and the disappeared ! here we go again !

Wow ! something is happening .....Now I can write with using the quote route .....

Added after 7 minutes:

And now I can't !!! I'm putting it to bed ...had enough for today .....we'll sleep on it ...buenos noches !

now I can ! good night ! will try again tomorrow !