PDA

View Full Version : Other Finding people in Spain

mlun
07-12-2011, 19:05
Does anyone have knowledge about how to find people in Spain? I have the name of course and the DNI, and if the latter could be used it should not be too difficult to locate the person. But are they searchable? Have heard that tax records and voter lists are public and available on the internet, but have not been able to find any.
Any clues are greatly appreciated!

tracey_in_tenerife
07-12-2011, 21:58
I bought a Spanish plated car in England and wanted to keep it that way because it was coming back to Tenerife , I searched the name on Facebook and low and behold the previous owner was on there, just a thought , if you haven't tried that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doreen
07-12-2011, 22:01
Try googling the DNI with no spaces - if they have ever had a fine, they (along with their address) will be published in the local Boletin

mlun
07-12-2011, 22:55
I bought a Spanish plated car in England and wanted to keep it that way because it was coming back to Tenerife , I searched the name on Facebook and low and behold the previous owner was on there, just a thought , if you haven't tried that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I think Facebook could be the answer - have thought about this myself. But, I have strategically decided never to join this waste-of-time network, so not a solution unfortunately :) However, iIs it possible to make an anonymous profile, so your computer does not get infected by all sorts of crap by joining? Then I could remove it when my search is over.

Try googling the DNI with no spaces - if they have ever had a fine, they (along with their address) will be published in the local Boletin
Tried that already. Seems as if they publish all people getting new DNI/NIE's, but there was nothing except the number and name itself. Would be helpful if on e could search for the DNI somewhere.