PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a vasectomy in south Tenerife?

bgoodie55
08-06-2011, 16:24
Hi All , Im coming to Tenerife in 2 weeks time and I am looking for somewhere there that do vasectomy's cause in Ireland they are 500 Euro upwards !!! Thanks all and I look forward to the replies .

tracey_in_tenerife
08-06-2011, 17:03
im quite sure they would do it at the green clinic, but dont know how much it costs

Suej
08-06-2011, 17:33
You might also want to get a quote from the Excellent Clinic in Golf del sur you can google them. Good luck!

reggie
08-06-2011, 18:10
Had mine tuned 1981, not been right since, runny nose, slight twitch when a door bangs, knock kneed, worst embarrassing bit, was when nurse pulled sheet back, and everybody started laughing, doctor muttered nurse going to need magnifying glass, not good, but no more children, well that could be down to no sex since, scalpel slipped you see, anyway, it wasnt too bad, :crazy:

bgoodie55
08-06-2011, 18:52
Hi Guys , Thanks for the replies but I have tried to look up contact details for the above hospitals but with no joy , if anyone can help me with websites or email contacts it would be greatly appreciated and again thanks in advance .

Tom & Sharon
08-06-2011, 19:08
Excellent medical here:-

http://www.excellentmedical.es/index_eng.html

ddoyle
08-06-2011, 21:45
Hi All , Im coming to Tenerife in 2 weeks time and I am looking for somewhere there that do vasectomy's cause in Ireland they are 500 Euro upwards !!! Thanks all and I look forward to the replies .

Might be a good idea to discuss this with your GP before going ahead with the vasectomy, clinics are usually reluctant to performe this operation unless you have started a family with at least two children the youngest being over the age of two. While not knowing your personal circumstances and not wishing to be a busy body please give this some very serious thought before going ahead with it.

with cheese
08-06-2011, 21:49
Hope you don't feel to cut up about it after.

reggie
08-06-2011, 21:59
Might be a good idea to discuss this with your GP before going ahead with the vasectomy, clinics are usually reluctant to performe this operation unless you have started a family with at least two children the youngest being over the age of two. While not knowing your personal circumstances and not wishing to be a busy body please give this some very serious thought before going ahead with it.

Agree, serious business tampering with your parts,

with cheese
08-06-2011, 22:08
Also make sure you check the place you have it done has good reviews. I think you can do this via a uk website to do with British Medical peeps.

ali marshall
09-06-2011, 00:34
Try karen whitaker in los cristianos,if you dont have a state doctor she will charge you 40 euro for an appointment.She will proberbly forward your details onto the hospital and whill tell you roughly how much it will cost you.Her surgery is under the gran arona hotel in los cristianos and she is very nice.good luck,its only small op,be gratefull you never had to give birth!!!!You will be back to work in 24 hours!!!

tracey_in_tenerife
09-06-2011, 15:48
i think 500 euros is cheap, my husband went private last year at the yorkshire clinic and paid 600 pounds for the chops plus an additional 180 pounds for the consultants fee, so if youre looking for a cheap chop have it done in ireland, also having it done while youre away isnt the best idea, you need to be free from pain to have a nice chillaxing holiday, sorry , only my thoughts, as i know what my hubby went through for the first few days

Malteser Monkey
09-06-2011, 15:59
i think 500 euros is cheap, my husband went private last year at the yorkshire clinic and paid 600 pounds for the chops plus an additional 180 pounds for the consultants fee, so if youre looking for a cheap chop have it done in ireland, also having it done while youre away isnt the best idea, you need to be free from pain to have a nice chillaxing holiday, sorry , only my thoughts, as i know what my hubby went through for the first few days

:lol:

Oh dear Tracey may I be so bold to add with a Surname as your's I was a little worried to see what you'd typed

Cheap chop - love it