PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed/links - selling motorcycle

Roadkingrider
08-12-2011, 09:08
Am about to advertise my motorcyle for sale, and no-doubt this will involve the usual ton and a half of paperwork/hassle/expense as is per usual for doing anything on Tenerife. Could anyone advise me about the 'tax' you have to pay? etc Also the correct legal procedure etc. Would it better to get a 'bike shop to sell it for me, for a percentage, and avoid all the personal grief? Cheers
PS: bike was imported, but registered on Canarian plates now/ITV etc

VIASAT
08-12-2011, 10:43
Hi,
Its very easy the paperwork side of things plus the fact the buyer has to pay the transfer and fees, There is a great guy called Edmundo in Mira Verde near to Tennis courts who will do paperwork, His fees for doing it are around 80 Euros and then you pay 5% of the value, What bike is it.

Roadkingrider
08-12-2011, 10:59
Hi - thanks for that. The bike is a 2002 H-D Sportster with only 13,000 miles on clock if anyone out there is interested! Just PM me - cheers

Hi,
Its very easy the paperwork side of things plus the fact the buyer has to pay the transfer and fees, There is a great guy called Edmundo in Mira Verde near to Tennis courts who will do paperwork, His fees for doing it are around 80 Euros and then you pay 5% of the value, What bike is it.

Chunder
08-12-2011, 11:00
Put some Pictures on.