PDA

View Full Version : New Song for CD Tenerife released - Oi!

Fred Perry
11-12-2011, 01:57
Our friends "Oi! Se Arma" have just released a new CD entitled "Industria Del Miedo". One of songs mentions a night out in the South of the Island and The Royal Oak Pub. This one takes some of the football songs from The Heliodoro Stadium. Not everyone taste but I love it. Good luck to the lads. :c2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0eNRIAe5ns

Tenerife oé oé!
Chicharrero oé oé!

Chicharrero, chicharrero, chicharrero de corazón
Sal a la calle y dale al tambor que carnaval ya llegó
Y si te sigo será porqué te amo
Y si te animo será porqué te amo
Y si te canto será porque te amo
Oh Tenerife, será porqué te amo

Jamás, jamás, te dejará esta hinchada
Que en las buenas y en las malas
No te deja de animar
Vamos campeón, pon huevos que hoy ganamos
Porqué estoy descontrolado, hoy te quiero ver campeón
Tenerife oé oé!
Chicharrero oé oé!
Chicharrero, chicharrero, chicharrero of the heart,
Go out into the street and bang your drum, the Carnval is here.

... And if I follow, it´s because I love you,
And if I cheer you, it´s because I love you,
And if I sing for you, it´s becasuse I love you,
Oh Tenerife,it´s because I love you

Never, never, will the fans desert you,
In the good times & the bad,
We won´t stop cheering,
Come on Champions, put your balls into it, today we will win,
Because I am out of control, today I want to see the Champions

Fred Perry
17-12-2011, 01:37
Even The Royal Oak gets a mention in this song. Can I just say though that this is not a typical night in The Royal Oak(as in the translation of the lyrics). Just typical words for an angry young punk band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZJS1Z7JCTk&feature=related

Cae la noche en la ciudad, desde aguere comenzamos (Night falls in the City, from Aguere(La Laguna) we start)
Por los rones y si caen también algunos gin-tonics (By the Rum and as well some Gin & tonics)
Entre vacilones y berridos esto ya nos está aburriendo (Between the laughs and shouts we are now getting bored)
La laguna y sus pijos ya no están a nuestra altura (La Laguna with their rich kids are not good enough for us)
Cogemos el coche borrachos como piojos (We take the car, drunk as skunks)
A 200 para el sur, con street-punk y a lo loco (At 200km hour to the South, with street-punk & craziness)
Ya llegamos al royal y que corran los snakebites (We arrive at The Royal (oak) y down the first beers/snakebites.
Ska, punk y futbol, hoy se va a liar muy buena (Ska, punk and football, today there will be mayhem)

Uo-Uo-Uo!
Zombie south, zombie south, zombie south
Zone crew

Los destrozos de nuestro hígado, las hostias y las patadas (the damage to our livers, the bad mouth, the kicks)
Desfasando por el sur sin importarnos el mañana (In a daze in the south, without importance for tomorrow)
Saltamos sobre los coches y corremos sin cesar (Jump over cars and run constantly)
Luego entramos en los pubs y flipamos sin parar (Later enter pubs and we are staggered all the time)
Vámonos pal' 24, el royal ya va a cerrar (Let´s go to the 24 hour, The Royal Oak is closing)Marimbas a un euro, y me quedan 20 más (Knockbacks at 1€, and there are 20 more to be had)
Bebemos como cerdos, hay mucha tranquilidad (drinking like pigs, there is alot of calm)
Ya se escuchan esos cánticos, Tenerife hooligans! (Now we can hear those songs , "Tenerife Hooligans!")
Uo-Uo-Uo!
Zombie south, zombie south, zombie south
Zone crew

Como era de esperar, ya se escucha la respuesta (How we waited, now we hear the response)
Nos provocan desde lejos cinco locos más (Now they are provoking us from a far, five mad people more)
La cerveza se acabó, ya solo queda el cristal (The beer has finished, only the bottles remain)
Da comienzo una batalla, otro finde mas (the battle has started, another weekend)