PDA

View Full Version : El Gordo ('The Fat One' in English )

In The Sun
13-12-2011, 12:27
Does anyone know anywhere on Golf Del Sur that I can buy a ticket for El Gordo

Suej
13-12-2011, 12:38
If you have a problem you can do El Grodo online we sometiimes do...http://www.elgordo.com/shop/play_elgordo.asp

Tom
15-12-2011, 12:31
If you have a problem you can do El Grodo online we sometiimes do...http://www.elgordo.com/shop/play_elgordo.asp

Is this the official Spanish website ?

cressrt
15-12-2011, 14:43
Thanks for the web site. I've been on there and there is a "service" charge of €3 per ticket. I know that the tickets can be bought at lots of bars and organisations etc but does anyone know where you buy the tickets at face value i.e. €20. I've been to the normal lottery shops and they don't seem to sell them.

henry
15-12-2011, 16:37
Thanks for the web site. I've been on there and there is a "service" charge of €3 per ticket. I know that the tickets can be bought at lots of bars and organisations etc but does anyone know where you buy the tickets at face value i.e. €20. I've been to the normal lottery shops and they don't seem to sell them. sure is odd just yesterday i got two el gordo tickets in las gallents. and one in los cristanos next to the church and bbva bank. the one by the curch only had a few left like bout 3 rows left when i was there. and las gallents bout 2 rows left on tickets

obs
15-12-2011, 17:01
Thanks for the web site. I've been on there and there is a "service" charge of €3 per ticket. I know that the tickets can be bought at lots of bars and organisations etc but does anyone know where you buy the tickets at face value i.e. €20. I've been to the normal lottery shops and they don't seem to sell them.

The €3.00 'service' charge is payable wherever you buy them, bar, lottery shop, kiosk. It is a fact of life over here.

Andy0210
15-12-2011, 22:01
There is a lottery Kiosk about 50 metres from The Aberdeen Steak House on the golf, they are 20€ there it wont be a picture ticket it will just be a printed one like the Euromillions but its the same. The 3€ surcharge in most cases goes to Charity.
I am looking forward to this year have got 5 tickets.....

Bring it on Fat Boy!!!!! :)

In The Sun
16-12-2011, 18:20
Thanks Andy0210 I will go there to buy mine

cressrt
16-12-2011, 20:00
Well now I am really confused. I asked for an "el Gordo ticket at the kiosk in Golf del Sur near the Aberdeen steak house. What I was given was a sqaure ticket that says Loteria National on it and has a number consisting of 5 numbers it is for a draw on 22/12. It looks very similar to the lottery tickets you get in England. When I showed my Spanish friend he said NO thats not what you need the only ones that are for the big draw that lasts 3 hours which we know as the el Gordo and has loads and loads of prizes is the long tickets with the picture on that you see hanging in bars. He said the ticket I have is for a different national lottery draw that will be drawn on the same day. To be on the safe side I'm going to buy one of the long tickets so thanks Henry I will try the places you said.