PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Kitten found abandoned

Alba
13-12-2011, 18:56
Can anyone help, I have found a kitten approx 2 to 3 months old. I took it to the vet and there is nothing wrong with it, it is the most adorable kitten and looks like a persian. Very nice tempered but my cat wont accept him. I have had him fleed heart wormed and he had an eye infection that I have sorted, I have arranged for his injections this week too. Anyone wishing to look after him will acquire a beautiful persian looking very friendly kitten. It will be very sad to see him go but I know my cat and he's not the best cat to get along with so I don't want to put him under any duress. Please help if you can if I hadn't already got my cat I would much prefer this one as mine is not friendly. Please help you wont be dissappointed.

Suej
13-12-2011, 19:07
Hi Alba PM sent! can you put a pic on here of the little Kitten it might help! he sounds gorgeous. I hope he finds a home very soon!

cazzi
14-12-2011, 10:41
hi alba , is the kitten a male ?

Suej
14-12-2011, 11:23
From what Alba has put in her post the kitten is male...I hope you are interested in him Cazzi? :)

cazzi
14-12-2011, 12:15
thanx, may b interested, its for my daughter, where abouts are u as we r in the north but not a problem

cazzi
15-12-2011, 15:13
a reply would have been nice

Suej
15-12-2011, 15:33
a reply would have been nice

I was also wondering about this cazzi! The kitten may have been homed by now? but it would have been nice for Alba to let us know.