PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife: Various Items

seanocelt
28-05-2011, 17:11
Hi All. I /we arrive June 8th and are looking for;

free weights 3 to 10 kg dumbells. An excercise mat.

a "boom" microphone stand.

2 mobile phones for simple texts/ calls just to get us started, preferably usable on any network.

steamer , pref 3 tier.

a wok.

Thanks for reading , if anyone wants to sell unwanted items above before we go shopping, please respond. Will be offline a lot this week, reply when i can, cheers Sean and Imelda :)

caroletenerife
28-05-2011, 17:31
Hi sean, i know Live Arico charity shop in Los Cris has mobile phones and various kitchen ware... infact ANYTHING can turn up, if you spot astara come back on line get in touch i will skype her to get her back on the forum x

seanocelt
28-05-2011, 17:51
Hi sean, i know Live Arico charity shop in Los Cris has mobile phones and various kitchen ware... infact ANYTHING can turn up, if you spot astara come back on line get in touch i will skype her to get her back on the forum x

I actually never thought of that shop, thank you!

caroletenerife
28-05-2011, 18:24
I actually never thought of that shop, thank you!
Bargains, bargains....much cheapness x

astara
28-05-2011, 18:54
hi, i,m here - no pohones left now, but various kitchen things, coffee makers, table & chairs, free standing cooker !!! lol Who knows what else this week...

walkerj3
29-05-2011, 15:11
Astara - a little off topic but I have a heaped ikea bag of adults clothes to be donated somewhere, do you do a collection service in Los Cris?

seanocelt
05-06-2011, 14:52
Bumping thread as new people have joined plus i have been away; arrive June 8th if anyone is selling these items below;

Hi All. I /we arrive June 8th and are looking for;

free weights 3 to 10 kg dumbells. An excercise mat.

a "boom" microphone stand.

2 mobile phones for simple texts/ calls just to get us started, preferably usable on any network.

steamer , pref 3 tier.

a wok.