PDA

View Full Version : Hello to one and all on the Tenerife Forum to be sure

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 20:12
Hello to one and all i am new to this forum my name is finbar coleman it loks a grand place to be to be sure .i look forward to all your post.s and threads

regards finbar coleman . Letterkenny Co Donegal :hello::hello:

Tinkabel
08-06-2011, 20:17
Welcome to the forum Finbar :hello:

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 20:19
tank you tinkabell tis a grand gesture so it is ..

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 20:20
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

with cheese
08-06-2011, 20:21
is that your brother or you Finbar, welcome.

imablue
08-06-2011, 20:25
bejesus...ya not related to our star seamus are ya.........him of Everton fame .....?
sorry.... welcome to the forum .....

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 20:26
not understanding the question my dutch cheese eating friend ..its me Finbar ..
??????

tis my son young Seamus to be sure ..

sunspot
08-06-2011, 20:29
A very warm welcome to the forum finbar

Harmonicaman
08-06-2011, 20:30
Welcome to the forum Finbar. I see you are from "southern" Ireland, County Donegal, the bit that is further north than Northern Ireland.:lol:

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 20:42
just over the border a stone s through from derry
letterkenny .. harmonicaman ..

AL JAY
08-06-2011, 20:49
Welcome to the forum finbar,you're from a lovely part of the world...!!!

with cheese
08-06-2011, 20:51
What Liverpool? lol

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 21:27
Welcome to the forum finbar,you're from a lovely part of the world...!!!

tanks al jay i am an irish blue am in the pool at the moment ..Al my sons in the academy ..someone said to join this forum so i did

AL JAY
08-06-2011, 21:33
tanks al jay i am an irish blue am in the pool at the moment ..Al my sons in the academy ..someone said to join this forum so i did

Kevin is ok but i don't think he has much time for Liverpool,which is a beautiful city with wonderful people! and there's good and bad everywhere!!!

marbro8
08-06-2011, 21:37
is this a wind up?:eyebrows:

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 21:37
i dont get involved with politics i keep to my self .on thatsubject . tank you Al jay .. not very welcoming statement to make to a newbie to be honest i treat people as i find them wether they be from liverpool to london good and bad in everytown and city to be sure .. ...

with cheese
08-06-2011, 21:43
Kevin is ok but i don't think he has much time for Liverpool,which is a beautiful city with wonderful people! and there's good and bad everywhere!!!

Actually Al Jay, the missus and me chose Liverpool for a break when I proposed to her, Great city.
Hope you are not using your PC in the pool Finbar

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 21:57
i am in my sons apartment with cheese on my mac airbook why do you ask .. alls i have said is hello and you have gone on the attack i have done nothing to you .. think i might be off out of this

AL JAY
08-06-2011, 22:03
Actually Al Jay, the missus and me chose Liverpool for a break when I proposed to her, Great city.
Hope you are not using your PC in the pool Finbar

Finbar is currently testing his "dipped headlights" in the shallow end,

with cheese
08-06-2011, 22:04
Nah not on the attack not my style Fb, think you are on the defensive. I merely said welcome in the beginning with a little Irish ditty and being my best mate is a Paddy I think I am ok to do that.
Besides you started with little ditties.
I then replied, as you said you were in the pool, with a bit of humour. Lighten up chap.................

Nah not on the attack not my style Fb, think you are on the defensive. I merely said welcome in the beginning with a little Irish ditty and being my best mate is a Paddy I think I am ok to do that.
Besides you started with little ditties.
I then replied, as you said you were in the pool, with a bit of humour. Lighten up chap.................

finbar coleman
08-06-2011, 22:12
i heard you the first time with cheese my lights are on you made the comment about liverpool what is wrong with liverpool ..i don.t understand ..

with cheese
08-06-2011, 22:15
Read post 17 and your lights will be fully illuminated.

Finbar is currently testing his "dipped headlights" in the shallow end,
Stayed in St Georges gaff in the centre and Eric Sykes was on the next table at dinner, he bought us a bottle of Champus.

AL JAY
08-06-2011, 22:39
Read post 17 and your lights will be fully illuminated.

Stayed in St Georges gaff in the centre and Eric Sykes was on the next table at dinner, he bought us a bottle of Champus.

Know it well, We have loads of new ones now and with the new (Liverpool one shopping centre)which is the largest in the UK being built for our capital of culture year and millions spent on the waterfront...the city centre is looking impressive!

Ecky Thump
08-06-2011, 23:30
Welcome to the forum who ever you may be or from whence you come from, every one is welcome even the ones who try to pull the wool over our eyes...and I tink your trying to pull the wool over our eyes,.....to be sure..to be sure!:)

tizzywizzy
09-06-2011, 07:35
welcome to the forum Finbar whoever you are.

marbro8
09-06-2011, 19:16
Welcome to the forum who ever you may be or from whence you come from, every one is welcome even the ones who try to pull the wool over our eyes...and I tink your trying to pull the wool over our eyes,.....to be sure..to be sure!:)exactly ecky thats why i thought it was a wind up cus nobody posts the way jim mcdonald talks:eyebrows:

DaveRF
09-06-2011, 21:23
Welcome :)