PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Costa Adeje Gran Hotel, Fanabe, Tenerife

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 20:12
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

christa
08-06-2011, 20:46
Stayed here a few weeks ago, only for a few nights though. Couldn't fault it. Lovely rooftop for sunbathing with a small pool but gets you away from the kids/lilos etc.! Big pools lower down for the masses. Also naturist area on the rooftop. I have to say I was surprised that 90% of the clients were on AI. We were B & B only therefore the dining room at breakfast time was a bit chaotic but there was plenty of variety and the quality wasn't too bad. (the english style breakfast was the worst)
Entertainment was good in the evening, the beatles show was on one night and enjoyed by everyone. It was very noticable that the AI stopped at 11pm, The tables were getting loaded up with drinks at 10.50pm. Those that had had enough soon retired for the evening after the drinks were drunk!
Midnight was happy hour, which suited us as we came back to the hotel after 11.30 ish and enjoyed coffee and baileys at happy hour prices.
Disappointed there wasn't a mini bar in the room, but as the clientele are mainly AI this was understandable.
Would go back again, good location for what we wanted, car parking space below ground, so nice and cool. Would love to have had more time there to experience the spa and the range of products/therapies/etc., but good excuse to go back.!

TheSaint
29-10-2011, 13:03
I have stayed in the Adeje Gran Twice, and I am going there again in January.

As with Christa I would say that there is a definite advantage to going AI. Also the naturist facilities on the roof are a bonus, especially as they are quiet, being adult only. My only improvement would be if the pool on the roof was in the naturist area. Well you can't have everything I guess!

Personally I loved the range of food on offer, I'm not a big drinker nor one for the entertainment so I can't really comment.

Overall I am sure that you will not be dissapointed.

P.S. To the "natives". I will be in Tenerife mid January and would love to meet up with you.

dotty1
29-10-2011, 17:05
We stayed there last year on half board basis only for a few days for a birthday. Bottle of champagne given to us asked if we would like it in the room or with dinner, we chose dinner, we paid extra for the other restaurant worth the money paid, waiter service and very nice for a celebration. Room nice, would stay there again. Not easy parking, some people park in the hotel when the market is on across the road.

travelmanexpres
14-02-2012, 05:00
Amazing hotel have stayed there on all 4 holidays to Tenerife. Could try the website if your still not sure - costa adeje gran hotel (http://www.adejegran.com)

smithjerry
19-03-2012, 10:48
My friend has been to this hotel.And he was very much impressed by the facility provided by the hotel.
He told me that it is a lovely hotel to stay.I think i must take a visit to this hotel........