PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to the 'Bus Stop' bar in Las Americas, Tenerife?

dekingio
14-12-2011, 12:46
just got back from las americas on dec 9th, what happened to the bus stop bar, when did it change hands& what happened to "jimmy the fish" the dj? back again 6th of jan and wanna kick his ass at pool &take some shots off him

when did the bus stop bar in las americas shut&what happened to the dj"jimmy the fish"? oh, and why does this message off the forums after 1 day

tonypub
17-12-2011, 14:45
when did the bus stop bar in las americas shut&what happened to the dj"jimmy the fish"? oh, and why does this message off the forums after 1 daythe bus stopped,jimmy caught it and is now fishing

blondie
17-12-2011, 23:47
:wave:. Hope.
the bus stopped,jimmy caught it and is now fishing

marbro8
17-12-2011, 23:52
:wave:. Hope.why does this post not make any sense? it looks like the post has been answered before it was asked?

Ecky Thump
17-12-2011, 23:54
:wave:. Hope.

Oh yes, with a user name like Blondie, Tony will see it.:crylaughing:

Welcome to the forum.:)

slodgedad
18-12-2011, 00:01
why does this post not make any sense? it looks like the post has been answered before it was asked?

Should make a bit more sense now. The question was asked on numerous occasions in the same day and modded as duplicate, but the odd answer wasn't.

So, having said all that, anyone know?

marbro8
18-12-2011, 00:05
Should make a bit more sense now. The question was asked on numerous occasions in the same day and modded as duplicate, but the odd answer wasn't.

So, having said all that, anyone know?and now there are 2 threads about the same thing lol no doubt you will sort it mate, by the way how was your english holiday:cheeky:

slodgedad
18-12-2011, 00:13
and now there are 2 threads about the same thing lol no doubt you will sort it mate, by the way how was your english holiday:cheeky:

Great thanks. Can't understand why there are still two threads. I've spent 20 minutes trying to sort it out.

Getting fed up. I feel like deleting the lot....hehe.

Just a reminder; Duplicate threads and posts are against the T&Cs, and normally get a warning or infraction but I can't be bothered.

So please can you duplicators not bother too?

marbro8
18-12-2011, 00:33
Great thanks. Can't understand why there are still two threads. I've spent 20 minutes trying to sort it out.

Getting fed up. I feel like deleting the lot....hehe.

Just a reminder; Duplicate threads and posts are against the T&Cs, and normally get a warning or infraction but I can't be bothered.

So please can you duplicators not bother too?lol glad you enjoyed your break from paradise, and i am soooooo sorry you are back there:cheeky:

seanocelt
18-12-2011, 03:09
.........ahem.....ANYWAY........, for the O.Ps benefit, DJ Jock, ex Caley Bar DJ, Now Whiskey Jar bar owner, and the best party DJ of his era, took over the Bus Stop, but the roadworks from Linnekers all the way up, killed it and other bars up that way.

dekingio
18-12-2011, 11:28
.........ahem.....ANYWAY........, for the O.Ps benefit, DJ Jock, ex Caley Bar DJ, Now Whiskey Jar bar owner, and the best party DJ of his era, took over the Bus Stop, but the roadworks from Linnekers all the way up, killed it and other bars up that way.
ah an answer that makes sense. so now iknow what happened to the bar, but what happened to jimmy?

Added after 7 minutes:

sorry to do it twice thought it had been deleted, i find it hard navigating the pages but getting used to it a bit now dint mean to break t&cs hope i,m forgive me for ihave sinned!

seanocelt
18-12-2011, 13:11
Sorry, i know Jock but not Jimmy. Someone else will answer im sure.

dekingio
18-12-2011, 13:18
deffo not him "the fish" was from grimsby hence the name, oh and he supped like one too! he was deffo there last january

uptowngirl
18-12-2011, 14:44
Jimmy the fish is at puerto colon now............ damn, canīt remember the name of the bar............... could be Kandi lounge, if not that one, then the one next door

dekingio
18-12-2011, 17:22
thanks uptown girl if u do find out for sure please let us know soon i,m back in las.americas on jan 6th cant wait... p.s whos doreen

uptowngirl
18-12-2011, 17:59
The South Beach Bar.................... thats where he is!!

thanks uptown girl if u do find out for sure please let us know soon i,m back in las.americas on jan 6th cant wait... p.s whos doreen

Funny you should ask that!! I have never met her lololololo

doreen
18-12-2011, 18:55

:lol: ... oh, just someone who hangs around here thanking those who take the time to post good information :lol:

dekingio
18-12-2011, 19:54
is this next to the kandi lounge then? if not whereis it? ooooooh your a star

oh ok hello doreen

dekingio
03-01-2012, 17:54
hi uptown girl is the south bar also at puerto colon?