PDA

View Full Version : How can I de-register (baja) as autonomo in Tenerife?

Cookey
14-12-2011, 14:56
Can anyone tell me how to do the above...or have a link to a thread already saying how (tried searching but couldnīt find anything).

I have the TA0521 form from the gestor but not quite sure if I understood her right and would like to check is correct. She said go to Adeje Ayuntamiento first and then to Los Cristianos social but on the seguridad social website it says is processed at the TGSS in Los Cristianos.???

Many thanks

KirstyJay
14-12-2011, 20:53
You go to the Hacienda, explain to the lady on the desk that you want to 'Baja Autonomo'. Fill in the form she gives you, which should be the 036, I 'think'... it was last June when I did it, and the lawyers have all my paperwork at the moment for my impending court case with my employers, so I can't check. The form will cost you a euro or two. You fill it in the same as the one you used to 'alta', but you tick 'baja' instead of 'alta' in one part, and put the date of the baja, which will be the last day of the month you're in.

Take the form to the desk, process the baja, then you need to go to the SS with the original and a photocopy of this form. Tell the guy at the desk you want to 'baja autonomo' too and he'll send you to the correct desk who will process it for you.

It's a piece of .... :) Just make sure you have your passport, NIE and your original alta with you, and all will be fine :)

lindsay
14-12-2011, 21:19
thanks kirsty, cookie is with me at the moment and will go tomorrow. thanks again:tiphat:

bonitatime
14-12-2011, 21:31
You need to do this with the Canaria gov too in the Zentral centre if you have paid IGIC

9PLUS
14-12-2011, 22:43
And make sure you get the BAJA in the Social Security, Tax Office ansd if you were paying IGIC

Or you could be running a bill up you knew nothing about.

If you were autonomo i guess you'll have to pay tax up to the end of this year and normalise it on your tax return if you are on módulos

Cookey
15-12-2011, 10:53
Thanks all for the replies..unfortunately 9plus this is the case and a bill has been running up as there was a mis-communication between the OH and his former emplyer over who was going to baja the autonomo!!!!! This is why I refuse to have a job where an employer puts you on autonomo.....they do it for their own benefit (which I appreciate is sometimes better for the company) but they then donīt want to help you out when the īcontractīcomes to an end!! :crazy:

Good luck Kirsty with your court case.

Cookey
16-12-2011, 12:50
Just to let you know, been to Hacienda this morning (all automated now), you buy the modelo 037 from the security guard, fill it in then get your ticket for the desk BUT we got our ticket first but still managed to fill the form in before we were called, this took about 30 minutes.

We then went round to the Tributaria office and this time you take a ticket and get the modelo 400 from the desk you go to, my spanish wasnīt so good for this bit but managed to get it done again in about 30 minutes.

All to do now is get to the social in Los Cristianos but no time today.

KirstyJay
16-12-2011, 13:21
You need to do this with the Canaria gov too in the Zentral centre if you have paid IGICYep, as I was 'employed' by a government department and it was my only job, I didn't have to do this and was exempt from doing modelos 030.

Good luck Kirsty with your court case.Thanks. It sure will be interesting! :crazy:

Glad to hear you got sorted though :)