PDA

View Full Version : Apartments Playa Olid, Torviscas, Tenerife

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 20:14
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

sparklegirl
26-10-2011, 11:42
will be staying there for a week from the 1st November. I will give my view when i come back (fingers crossed its going to be good )

sparklegirl
25-11-2011, 14:17
got back from Tenerife on the 10th November and we stayed in the playa olid for 7 days. This hotel is fantastic, very clean and tidy. The rooms are cleaned 5 days a week and there is plenty of clean towels and bedding which came in handy as it was two girls sharing the room. The food is standard but has a good selection for everyone’s taste. There are two pools one for the kiddies and one for the bigger kiddies (me included and im 29). Staff are very friendly and were always there for assistance. Im heading back to Tenerife in February and will be booking my holiday in this hotel. Top marks

Angusjim
25-11-2011, 15:39
got back from Tenerife on the 10th November and we stayed in the playa olid for 7 days. This hotel is fantastic, very clean and tidy. The rooms are cleaned 5 days a week and there is plenty of clean towels and bedding which came in handy as it was two girls sharing the room. The food is standard but has a good selection for everyone’s taste. There are two pools one for the kiddies and one for the bigger kiddies (me included and im 29). Staff are very friendly and were always there for assistance. Im heading back to Tenerife in February and will be booking my holiday in this hotel. Top marks

And you forgot to mention only a stones throw from the best "Pub" in the area:tiphat:

YOUNG GOLFER
25-11-2011, 15:42
And you forgot to mention only a stones throw from the best "Pub" in the area:tiphat:

Its the ONLY one lol

Angusjim
25-11-2011, 15:47
Its the ONLY one lol

So the statement is 100% accurate:raspberry2:

tonypub
29-04-2012, 11:42
the hotel will be closed from 5th may till 5th of july for re-furbishment,heres how the rooms will look http://www.playaolid.com/en/habitaciones/

Angusjim
29-04-2012, 12:18
the hotel will be closed from 5th may till 5th of july for re-furbishment,heres how the rooms will look http://www.playaolid.com/en/habitaciones/

I notice you don't give which year the July completion is :wink: But the rooms & facilities do look good :)

i love the beach
09-07-2012, 21:41

Tony has the play olid reopened ? If it has, how is it looking ?

tonypub
09-07-2012, 22:40
Tony has the play olid reopened ? If it has, how is it looking ?yup,its open,lookin mighty fine.a few rooms still to do.got entertainment starting again in the pub now the tourists are back.see link below.

i love the beach
09-07-2012, 23:15
Oh brill ! see you when we are over, thanks

karlburn
17-01-2015, 14:49
sorry to revive an old thread but we have booked the playa olid for a week in march, where is "the pub" in relation to the olid?

thanks karl

imablue
17-01-2015, 15:28
Out the front door turn left walk down about 60 metres the pub.

kingbaker
17-01-2015, 15:45
Go away from the motorway ...down the hill and it's on the left......me thinks. :p

Tshirt
18-01-2015, 13:30
Looks nice in Playa Olid since it's been done up. Didn't it used to be known as Playa Horrid? [emoji3]

karlburn
18-01-2015, 14:05
Looks nice in Playa Olid since it's been done up. Didn't it used to be known as Playa Horrid? [emoji3]

all the recent reviews look good, and a lot of reviews mention "the pub" so it would be rude not to give it a try!