PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I watch football on TV in Golf del Sur, Tenerife?

Spiller
15-12-2011, 13:04
Hi all

Apologies if I am posting this in the incorrect place - I am desperate to watch the Portsmouth/Southampton game on Sunday - my other half reckons that nowhere will be showing a championship game when there are premiership games on!! We are coming to Tenerife on Saturday, and are staying in Golf de Sur

Can anyone suggest anywhere that may be showing this match please?

Thank you in advance

Spiller xxx

imablue
15-12-2011, 13:36
there,s one place i reckon will have it on ....and seeing that 2 prem games have KO,s @ 12.00 and 14.05...you,d do well to try Paddy O,Taffys...up by the Aquapark in San Eugenio Alto...
i,m about that way later this afternoon.. if any news to that effect i,ll post again on here....

Spiller
15-12-2011, 13:38
there,s one place i reckon will have it on ....and seeing that 2 prem games have KO,s @ 12.00 and 14.05...you,d do well to try Paddy O,Taffys...up by the Aquapark in San Eugenio Alto...
i,m about that way later this afternoon.. if any news to that effect i,ll post again on here....

Ah, thank you so much :-) x

swim the solent
15-12-2011, 13:50
iv got 1 spare ticket if you can come to pompey,and watch the scum havit up em.Comon you blue army

Spiller
15-12-2011, 14:02
iv got 1 spare ticket if you can come to pompey,and watch the scum havit up em.Comon you blue army

What I would give.......I'm in Pompey now - but travelling Saturday, gutted when I realised my holiday clashed with the game!!! - PUP!!! x

tonypub
15-12-2011, 14:40
most bars should have it as its on bbc,the pub deffo showin it

Spiller
15-12-2011, 14:57
Fab - thank you!!!

Margaretta
16-12-2011, 01:12
Scruffy Macs in San Blas seem to have the most TV's and sports. There's the Seven Isles and JR's also where fans collect and all of these bars advertise way in advance outside on the Squares about the matches they will show. I think the Wild Geese and another big Irish bar in the Golf show a selection.
My husband has occasionally started watching his favourite team in a smaller bar and a group have come in after twenty minutes demanding to see a different match. He has been outnumbered and returned home.
That's the only thing that spoils Tenerife for him...he would love to have Sky sports at home.

Spiller
16-12-2011, 12:37
Scruffy Macs in San Blas seem to have the most TV's and sports. There's the Seven Isles and JR's also where fans collect and all of these bars advertise way in advance outside on the Squares about the matches they will show. I think the Wild Geese and another big Irish bar in the Golf show a selection.
My husband has occasionally started watching his favourite team in a smaller bar and a group have come in after twenty minutes demanding to see a different match. He has been outnumbered and returned home.
That's the only thing that spoils Tenerife for him...he would love to have Sky sports at home.

Many thanks Mararetta - I think we will have a potter about on Sunday morning to see if any of the above mentioned bars will be showing the Pompey game!! Thanks for taking time to reply :-)
Flying over tomorrow, very excited and cannot wait to arrive!

Nic
16-12-2011, 15:41
The Wild Geese will have it on and they have large screens and 3d screens too so definitely worth a visit, it's across from Aguamarina hotel near the new port.

golgie
16-12-2011, 20:06
The Irish Fiddler and Temple bar show all footie. Situated oppocite sT Eugenio Commercial center Las Americe Avenida Espana

beerfan
16-12-2011, 20:14
[QUOTE=golgie;126538]The Irish Fiddler and Temple bar show all footie. Situated oppocite sT Eugenio Commercial center Las Americe Avenida Espana
If you read the thread you would have understood that the OP was looking for a specific match rather than the usual Celtic v whoever games.

CaribeCelt
17-12-2011, 00:15
[QUOTE=golgie;126538]The Irish Fiddler and Temple bar show all footie. Situated oppocite sT Eugenio Commercial center Las Americe Avenida Espana
If you read the thread you would have understood that the OP was looking for a specific match rather than the usual Celtic v whoever games.

And if you had read golgie's reply you would have understood that they show ALL FOOTIE GAMES...not just Celtic games.
But anyway,I would be nearly sure it will be on in The Irish Fiddler as it is on BBC and they have a load of T.V's which show the different games.
But as another poster said,it should be easy enough to get watching as it is on BBC.