PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Replacement parts for Braun Hand held food mixer

timmylish
18-12-2011, 01:06
Does anyone know of a shop or outlet who sell replacement, plastic fitting for the above. The damn thing probably only costs a few centimos but it is crucial to the working of the mixer. Machine is the;-
http://www.braun.com/global/household/food-preparation/multiquick-hand-blenders/multiquick-5/models.html and its the little plastic spindle wheel connector!!!!!!!!!!!

eggletonjo
18-12-2011, 09:15
Hi there is a repair shop in Los Cristianos you could try, it is on the road you walk down to get from ofipapal to the post office
if not can you order on the internet?

timmylish
18-12-2011, 16:24
Internet is a no go since the cost of postage outweighs the cost of the part by 10 ; 1.
However I,ll try to find the wee shop you are talking about although I,m not sure where it is from your directions! Thanks anyway!

eggletonjo
19-12-2011, 10:06
Hi, if you start at ofipapel, walk up the road away from the cultural center, turn left as if you were going to the post office and the shop is on the left in the middle of the block, before you get to the 24 hour shop.

timmylish
19-12-2011, 12:10
Many thanks. I,ll try there over the next couple of days!