PDA

View Full Version : Bars Mikeys Bar, El Mirador strip, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

YOUNG GOLFER
18-12-2011, 19:14
Went to this bar last night after having a nice meal just around the corner think it was called Balti Balti great food and service was spot on.

But this review is about the bar "Mikeys" and have to say what a nice evening we all had around 20 of us were out on a birthday bash...... staff were first class always smiling and very helpful the young man who entertained us all for the evening had a very good voice and a very friendly way about himself but for a young man i got to say he made our children and others kiddies feel very welcome which for me is very important for any pàrent.

Not really one for going into bars like this but have to say when i am looking for a sing along again and a good night i will for sure pop into this bar.

Top marks to who ever the owner is... you have a very good bar and some really good staff.:)

Sal
18-12-2011, 20:42
Where on the strip is Mikeys Bar? Is it new?

doreen
18-12-2011, 20:51
Where on the strip is Mikeys Bar? Is it new?

No, originally it was Taylor Made Music, later sold & changed to Jaquelz (or something) ... now rebranded as Mikey's :)

It's in the middle of the strip - two doors away from Taylor's, the original owners

jewels
19-12-2011, 12:24
This is one of our favorites also,always a good night and the best acts on the island in my opinion.

golf birdie
19-12-2011, 18:14
Mikey is one of the best at what he does. If you want a good night pop in there but be warned, its easier to go in than to leave.:laugh: