PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy kitchen worktop in South Tenerife

Tom & Sharon
19-12-2011, 10:35
We want to buy a piece of kitchen worktop for our utility room.

It's only a small piece we need, so an off cut would do.

Where's the best place to go for this?

atlantico
19-12-2011, 11:20
I use Cocina Sur in Guaragacho

Suej
19-12-2011, 12:12
We want to buy a piece of kitchen worktop for our utility room.

It's only a small piece we need, so an off cut would do.

Where's the best place to go for this?

Dorta in Vale San Lorenzo (itīs situated about halfway up the main street on the right hand side if you are coming from Cabo Blanco the building has large red timber doors - you canīt miss it) they do kitchen work tops and will cut and edge them for you, they are very cheap and they have a big selection of colours and patterns in stock.:)

julia44
19-12-2011, 14:16
Hi

I have a piece of marble 121cm x 60cm you can buy 20€ but you would have to collect as I cannot lift it.

Lynne

carpenter
19-12-2011, 15:32
How big do you need it to be? Dorta are helpful but unless you're in the trade they are very pricey. They have off cuts at the mo that are white and orange, I recently took a black one back as it was damaged in the centre so I'd expect that they would consider cutting that one.

Tom & Sharon
19-12-2011, 17:23
Thanks everyone for your replies,we have sorted it with Cocina Sur per Atlantico's suggestion.

We needed some piston rams as well to replace a couple of worn out ones in one of our kitchen wall units and they sent us to their new workshop at Las Chafiras opposite the Ford dealers entrance in the side street and the guys found us a black marble effect cut off which has done the job.

We'll keep in mind all of your suggestions for future use.

Thanks again.