PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants La Terraza Restaurant. Pebble Bridge, Amarilla Golf,Tenerife

curlytop
21-12-2011, 00:23
Just back from La Terraza Restaurant at Pebble Bridge, Amarilla Golf and I'm pleased to say that I can highly recommend not only the food and the service but also the ambience (big word for me at 11.00pm at night)!
On entering the restaurant we were given a very warm welcome from Kate who waited on us, Des (the ex suoerstar DJ) and Ruth.
The decor is very contemporary which is always a plus point here in Tenerife and the food is first class. I ordered Hake wrapped in crispy Pancetta with a lime and ali oli dressing which when it arrived it was beautifully presented and tasted even better. With an accompanying side dish of carrots, green beans and cabbage - all crisp and just as I like them (al dente) the meal was the most enjoyable I've had for a long time.
My other half had lamb shank which was cooked to perfection (literally falling off the bone) and we followed this with a delicious lemon meringue pie. I seriously hope that Des and his partner Polly succeed with their venture because I for 1 would most definately like to go back for more in the future. I'm giving these guys a big thimbs up, which is a recognised Des signature (even the staff take this on board) Lol! Please make an effort peeps and get down to Amarilla to enjoy this place. Keep it up guys!!!!

chris
21-12-2011, 01:12
Just back from La Terraza Restaurant at Pebble Bridge, Amarilla Golf and I'm pleased to say that I can highly recommend not only the food and the service but also the ambience (big word for me at 11.00pm at night)!
On entering the restaurant we were given a very warm welcome from Kate who waited on us, Des (the ex suoerstar DJ) and Ruth.
The decor is very contemporary which is always a plus point here in Tenerife and the food is first class. I ordered Hake wrapped in crispy Pancetta with a lime and ali oli dressing which when it arrived it was beautifully presented and tasted even better. With an accompanying side dish of carrots, green beans and cabbage - all crisp and just as I like them (al dente) the meal was the most enjoyable I've had for a long time.
My other half had lamb shank which was cooked to perfection (literally falling off the bone) and we followed this with a delicious lemon meringue pie. I seriously hope that Des and his partner Polly succeed with their venture because I for 1 would most definately like to go back for more in the future. I'm giving these guys a big thimbs up, which is a recognised Des signature (even the staff take this on board) Lol! Please make an effort peeps and get down to Amarilla to enjoy this place. Keep it up guys!!!!

What were the prices like?

Ian_N
21-12-2011, 02:17
Good luck to them hope all goes well !
Jan Frosties

karinagal
21-12-2011, 10:37
We've eaten in here a couple of times and have to agree - the food was lovely (and very reasonable too). It was very quiet when we were in, so not much of an ambience. Very handy for us to stagger home from!! I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to food - I love pizza but hate cheese.... nothing was too much bother and I have had the tastiest (non cheese) pizza in there. Definitely on our visit list for New Year week..!