PDA

View Full Version : Other Carols in Callao Salvaje, Tenerife, on December 23rd

MrsTT
21-12-2011, 00:27
Children from the village and the Callao Learning Centre will be joining in with Callao Carols on Friday evening from about 7pm.

Andy0210
21-12-2011, 02:10
As long as ANDY VAN MAN delivers the stage and collects at afterwards as an act of charity ;)

Sorry but if the village and Callao Learning centre can grab a bit of free publicity then i might as well chance my arm as well to grab a bit! ;)

TenerifeTeddy
21-12-2011, 09:41
Sorry Andy, but you have missed the point here.
Callao Carols is an event sponsored by Adeje Council, who are supplying the stage and a jumbotron type screen. Children & adults from several schools and organisations from within and around Callao Salvaje including the Community Church, Lets Dance, Callao Kids Club and Callao Learning centre are taking part as it is a popular community event.

Cairo
21-12-2011, 09:51
Whereabouts in Callao?

Andy0210
21-12-2011, 11:34
Sorry Andy, but you have missed the point here.
Callao Carols is an event sponsored by Adeje Council, who are supplying the stage and a jumbotron type screen. Children & adults from several schools and organisations from within and around Callao Salvaje including the Community Church, Lets Dance, Callao Kids Club and Callao Learning centre are taking part as it is a popular community event.

It was a joke, i brought the stage last year to Callao and i am doing it again this year, i hope its a great success.

MrsTT
23-12-2011, 14:35
:christmascheer: Ironing some of the costumes for the children. Brings back lots of memories of Christmas Past! Looking forwards to tonight.:christmascheer: