PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Red Bugaboo Cameleon + Maxi-Cosi in Great Condition

macana
21-12-2011, 15:04
This fabulous Bugaboo Cameleon has been much loved and used over the past 2 years. It was bought from brand new, has been well cared for and is in truly great condition - it has given us faultless service. It comes from a smoke and pet free home.

There are no tears, rips or snags on any of the main fabrics; the under seat basket does have a slight tear from pulling of the attachments but this can easily be repaired; the handle bar and bumper bar are both in fantastic undamaged condition; the raincover is in perfect condition; the mosquito net has never been used and the pram/pushchair in general is in excellent working order and it looks great!

After 2 years of use there are the expected signs of use, some scratches on the chassis and wear and tear to the wheels - but no more than you would expect from a used buggy of this age. It also comes with a Maxi-Cosi + adaptors.

We have loved this buggy and are only selling it because we now have to use a double buggy, but seriously cannot recommend it highly enough.

In this package you are getting:

Chassis
Lightweight aluminum frame.
Separate carry cot & seat units
Detachable under storage basket
Raincover
Mosquito net
Aerosleep Mattress
Footmuff
Tailored canvas fabric set for seat unit, canopy and bassinette apron
Instruction booklets and DVD
Removable carry handle/bumper bar
Maxi-cosi and adaptors

Price: 450 .- € (400 € without the Maxi-cosi)

If you buy a brand new one with all the extras + a Maxi-Cosi it is going to cost you well over 1.000 .-€!!!

uptowngirl
06-01-2012, 01:56
I borrowed my friends bugaboo for a two week cruise and by the time I had come back, I no longer wanted my Quinny!!! So easy to use, light weight................. you get what you pay for, and new, the bugaboos are expensive, but they have really thought of everything, right down to the fact there is a wrist strap, so that if you accidentally let go, you still have the buggy in hand.
Highly recommended piece of kit!!

macana
26-01-2012, 00:11
Still for sale

macana
03-02-2012, 18:34
Now reduced to 450 € or 400 € without the maxi-cosi