PDA

View Full Version : Meeting tonight regards trip to Vecindario

Fred Perry
22-12-2011, 13:11
Thursday 22nd Dec - 7pm

Royal Oak

Meeting to discuss/collect deposits for trip to Vecindario. It is still unclear the exact details of the trip but I need NIE numbers and deposits so as soon as the trip is finalised I can purchase. Looks as if special charter flights will be put on from TF North - return 38€. The ticket is extra (between 10-20€). Other than that it is just getting to and from airports. The Gran Canaria side is close to Vecindario (20 mins).

The other possiblity is that an agency will put a "package" together. This will sell out quickly so that is why I need deposits now.

Game has been confirmed for Sunday 15th Jan at 5pm.

Added after 1 12 minutes:

Latest
Viajes Halcon are putting a package together (makes it easier for payment as I can pay in the office in Las Americas - below Hotel Columbus). More details later on price.

Fred Perry
24-12-2011, 11:41
All booked up and raring to go

Details

Bus aranged to take us from South to North Airport (time to be confirmed but be about 11am)
Flight 13hrs TF North to Gran Canaria (flight time 30 mins)
Transfer Gran Canaria Airport to Vecindario (approx. 20 mins)

Match
UD Vecindario vs CD Tenerife - 5pm

Return straight after match to Las Palmas Airport

Flight 8.30pm to TF North
Bus will pick us up and take us back to South of Tenerife

hamburgo
27-12-2011, 08:48
How much "all in" mate?

Fred Perry
27-12-2011, 12:00
For us 65€ which is a good deal in my view. But for non-resident it is 150€ which I think is a joke. The travel agency say that it is because as we got a group booking (70 people) it is cheaper. Non-residents do not come under group booking.

There is a possibility of just flying for 55€ (non-resident). That flight leaves 1.30mins after our one but returns at same time.

bonitatime
27-12-2011, 14:14
It was really set up for the local fans. Difficult for those who are fans and non-resident.

mully
27-12-2011, 15:16
Although not a resident I have an NIE number as we own an apartment,would that allow someone to travel at the cheaper price?

bonitatime
27-12-2011, 15:23
No you have to be legally resident

mully
27-12-2011, 15:30
Thanks bonitatime,thats a drag, as would love to take in a game as we are in Tenerife quite often,never mind just have to have more beer!
Mery Xmas.

polremy
27-12-2011, 17:01
Although not a resident I have an NIE number as we own an apartment,would that allow someone to travel at the cheaper price?

We are in the same position as you - swallows who own an apartment and have NIE numbers.
We went to the tourist office in Las Chafiras and they issued us with certificates which entitle us to cheap travel. We used them last winter to go on the ferry to El Hierro. Maybe you could do that. They cost around 8 euros I think and last for 6 months. We got new ones this winter and they were cheaper.

bonitatime
27-12-2011, 23:42
There are two airlines being investigated for this sort of fraud right now. Not sure I would take a risk.

Fred Perry
28-12-2011, 12:00
From today´s press. What is the need to publish something like this? A story based on what "might" happen. If anything it could stir things up. Pathetic.

Temor a los hinchas radicales
A pesar de que entre UD Vecindario y CD Tenerife pueda haber cierta rivalidad regional, la misma no llega a las cotas que la que mantienen los blanquiazules con la UD Las Palmas. Sin enfrentamiento posible esta temporada entre unos y otros, en Vecindario temen que ésta pueda ser una ocasión que sea aprovechada para que radicales de uno y otro equipo lleguen al enfrentamiento. Eso mismo ocurrió la última temporada que el conjunto amarillo militó en Segunda B, la 2005/06, y tuvo que viajar hasta Tenerife para verse las caras con el Raqui San Isidro en el Sur de la Isla. A pesar del dispositivo de seguridad montado en las cercanía del estadio de La Palmera, algunos aficionados de la Unión Deportiva Las Palmas fueron agredidos a su llegada al Puerto de Santa Cruz. Por ello se intentará minimizar el riesgo de enfrentamiento con el apoyo de diferentes cuerpos de seguridad y se intercambiarán opiniones con el jefe de seguridad del Club Deportivo Tenerife.

Concern about Radical supporters
Despite the fact that Vecindario and CD Tenerife could perhaps just have a small "regional" rivalry, it does not go as far as the amount between the blanquiazules and UD Las Palmas. Without a match between the two clubs this season the residents of Vecindario(South of Gran Canaria) are concerned that this could be the ideal occasions for boths sets of fans to battle. This happened in 2005/2006 when Las Palmas (playing in 2nd B) had to travel to Tenerife to play against San Isidro. Despite a large police presence around the Palmeras Stadium in San Isidro, fans of Las Palmas were attacked on their arrival at the Santa Cruz port. For this reason all types of the security involved will meet to discuss a plan of action and to declare the game as "high risk".

Fred Perry
04-01-2012, 10:49
I have heard that due to the demand a third plane will be organised for the trip.

The ARMADA SUR bus leaves The Royal Oak at 11am. Meet from 10.30am.
We need to take residencia papers and also passport.

bonitatime
04-01-2012, 12:39
This is a good sign as you had heard that it wasnt going well.
There are other packages, the Zoneros are goong on an earlier flight and the some of the Frente are leavong about nine.
Should be a good day out.
There is still talk about a fourth signing, being another forward and maybe an attacking midfielder.

Fred Perry
05-01-2012, 19:28
I went into the travel agency today to ask if there would be a third flight organised. They said that the third flight had sold out in minutes and they were now on the fourth plane (with only 22 places left on that).

gazza
11-01-2012, 09:11
Baggage allowance with Binter:
Apart from the checked-in bagagge, the passenger is allowed to take one piece of hand baggage provided that it does not exceed 6kg of weight, and that the maximum size does not exceed 22 x 33 x 44 cm. In the case that the hand baggage does not fulfill any of these requirements, it would be checked in for subsequent storing in the hold.

Baggage is understood to be the set of items and personal effects which are necessary when making your journey, such as Dorada, Kebabs,fags and your personal Masseuse ?