PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Safari Centre in Tenerife?

mini--c
08-06-2011, 23:17
where is this, how do i get to it and whats in it?

with cheese
08-06-2011, 23:22
Where will you be staying?

mini--c
08-06-2011, 23:25
just down from los floritas cant think of the name of my apartments ha

atlantico
08-06-2011, 23:29
its the big shopping centre opposite the Mare Nostrum Resort - opposite that big Pyramid !! Where the big fountains are ? and all the really expensive clothing and shoe shops are !

mini--c
08-06-2011, 23:32
been to tenerife twice and never seen it, any directions maybe please mite send the gf and her mate there for a day while i head to the pub ha

slodgedad
08-06-2011, 23:42
It's opposite Parque la Paz in Las Americas and has some great shops, bars and restaurants.

If you know that area of Tenerife at all it's towards Compostella Beach from the middle of Las Americas.

mini--c
08-06-2011, 23:44
anyone got a google map of it?

timmylish
08-06-2011, 23:55
If you came out of Las Floritas, turn right and go down four complete blocks of apartments/buildings. When you,ve done that the Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Large Blue Hotel) is staring you in the face! On your immediate right is the beginning of the Safari Centre! If you miss it now, you,ll never find it.

mini--c
09-06-2011, 00:06
Thanks no where to go now

onelegnofeet
09-06-2011, 10:13
Some shops (the wifey says!!!) arent that expensive ,with shops like Zaras being cheaper there than back in the UK ,Marie Paz has shoes to suit all price ranges ,even the designer shops like Boss Armani and Versace at certain times of the year carry excellent discounted stock .So its a case of wander in and look around .The Dancing Fountains light display " is a nice feature the added bonus for some its free ,lots of nice bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and pockets both upstairs and surrounding the Safari Centre ...............plus for me i can go sit at nearby Playa las Vistas which imo is the best beach

Sylla
09-06-2011, 10:56
anyone got a google map of it?

Hi Mini .....Here is the link for Google Street Maps .Tenerife ....If you just write in "Safari Center Tenerife Spain" in the search box at the top , it will bring up the map you want , and a pointer .....then just grab hold of that little orange man ! and take him for a virtual walk ...you can get directions to any where with this map , if you just follow the instructions ....

http://*******.com/6b9oh5m

LindaD
09-06-2011, 15:58
Where's Harmonicaman with his maps when you need him!!:lol:

onelegnofeet
09-06-2011, 16:39

TIZZY's told him not to copy it ............SHE WANTS TO SHOP FIRST !!!!

Harmonicaman
09-06-2011, 17:01
Let me get in from work!

Here you go (http://*******/maps/fYtu)...

LindaD
09-06-2011, 18:10
Let me get in from work!

Here you go (http://*******/maps/fYtu)...
Knew you wouldn't let us down HM:lol:

Sylla
09-06-2011, 18:18
That's it ....but I can't bring the page onto the forum like Harmonicaman....???

but I go miles with orange man around Tenerife , when Iv'e got nothing else to do .... you can go right off the beaten track into the mountains with him ....:eyebrows:

mini--c
09-06-2011, 23:46
That's it ....but I can't bring the page onto the forum like Harmonicaman....???

but I go miles with orange man around Tenerife , when Iv'e got nothing else to do .... you can go right off the beaten track into the mountains with him ....:eyebrows:

me too ha its class walkin the streets i use to when was out there, cant wait to be there again