PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Chapsy and Thunder, both desperately need new homes!

simonhyde
23-12-2011, 14:35
Hi we are Chapsy and Thunder, we are both 1.4 months old, Chapsy a girl (had all injections), Thunder a boy (also had all his injections and has also been neutered). Our mummy recently left us, and our daddy has been left alone, and cannot cope or look after us properly, he will not have the time that is needed and he has to make a lot of changes, he loves us very much, but has to be realistic! We both need new homes to go to owners that will care and love us like our daddy does! If you can help or would like to meet us, please contact our daddy by PM and he can arrange it! his name is Simon.20532054205520562057

bonitatime
23-12-2011, 16:15
They look lively. I hope you find a home for them soon.

tracy hampshire
23-12-2011, 21:15
when i win the lottery i will take in every homeless dog i can fiend, but in the meantime i hope you find them really good homes, if i hear of anyone reliable looking for a dog, i will pm you ....

caroletenerife
23-12-2011, 23:52
Hi we are Chapsy and Thunder, we are both 1.4 months old, Chapsy a girl (had all injections), Thunder a boy (also had all his injections and has also been neutered). Our mummy recently left us, and our daddy has been left alone, and cannot cope or look after us properly, he will not have the time that is needed and he has to make a lot of changes, he loves us very much, but has to be realistic! We both need new homes to go to owners that will care and love us like our daddy does! If you can help or would like to meet us, please contact our daddy by PM and he can arrange it! his name is Simon.20532054205520562057
Hi Simon, they look lovely, sorry you need to find new homes for them, but thank you for being responsible. You could PM Suzy Q, who works with Live Arico, and ask her to put them on the Live Arico facebook page, also member warmwind might be knid enough to spread the word for you. I would love to help but im not on the island, and i only have limited access to the internet, good luck xxxx

simonhyde
30-12-2011, 14:36
I am still looking for new, good homes for the dogs above, I am getting pretty desperate now! So please if anybody can help in any way! Please let me know!