PDA

View Full Version : Nominations for 'Tenerife Forum poster of the Year' Thread

slodgedad
23-12-2011, 21:46
This is different from the 'Thread of the Year'.

Which poster on the Forum has given everyone a giggle, been informative or been just plain FUN and a joy to read?

Someone who has helped us all forget the DHs who tried to spoil it when we first kicked off TF Mk2, which incidentally is still top, even after it's short life in Forum circles on the Rock. Well done you guys. :tiphat:

I nominate Henry..

primrose
23-12-2011, 21:51

Which poster on the Forum has given everyone a giggle, been informative or been just plain FUN and a joy to read?

Someone who has helped us all forget the DHs who tried to spoil it when we first kicked off TF Mk2, which incidentally is still top, even after it's short life in Forum circles on the Rock. Well done you guys. :tiph

I nominate Henry..

Has to be Henry.:agree:

henry
23-12-2011, 21:57

Someone who has helped us all forget the DHs who tried to spoil it when we first kicked off TF Mk2, which incidentally is still top, even after it's short life in Forum circles on the Rock. Well done you guys. :tiphat:

I nominate Henry..

woo.woo.woo... you know it!!! i just stay back and slip some of my long island iced z (slipping) i just relaxing on my chair and fist pumping just why you think i´m the proclaim tenerife forum champion. and thanks slodgedad and primrose!!!! any one else wanna holla at the proclaim tenerife forum champion?

tonypub
23-12-2011, 22:30
woo.woo.woo... you know it!!! i just stay back and slip some of my long island iced z (slipping) i just relaxing on my chair and fist pumping just why you think i´m the proclaim tenerife forum champion. and thanks slodgedad and primrose!!!! any one else wanna holla at the proclaim tenerife forum champion?you da man henry:crazy:

Santiago
23-12-2011, 23:08
You are definitely one of a kind, Henry, and you get my vote!
:bowdown:

AL JAY
23-12-2011, 23:48
BAZINGA....You da man Henry!!! *im fist pumping here* Drinking Mountain Dew!!! you knows it!