PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Discount Vouchers for Siam Park in south Tenerife?

colin7777
25-12-2011, 16:29
Are there any Magazines or Brochures / papers that have discount vouchers for Siam Park non-residency.
2 Adults and 2 children.
I don't have a printer here so can not book and print tickets on-line
Regards
Colin

Susief
25-12-2011, 16:33
Are there any Magazines or Brochures / papers that have discount vouchers for Siam Park non-residency.
2 Adults and 2 children.
I don't have a printer here so can not book and print tickets on-line
Regards
Colin

Think you'll struggle to get discount vouchers for Siam. Think you pay the same wherever you buy! Companies who sell tickets have to sell them at same price!
We went Boxing Day 2 christmas's ago for my sons 21st and was worth every penny (or cent) enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy0210
25-12-2011, 16:43
No discount on Siam, companies that sell the tickets for less get stopped selling them altogether.

Only way to get free tickets is do a Timeshare tour and tell the OPC you want Siam Park Tickets for taking the tour, they will oblige but it depends if you value Siam Park Tickets as worth giving up half a day of your holiday for. :)

Stoney
26-12-2011, 11:06
My neice got cheaper tickets from one of the ticket booths along the front going from Puerto Colon towards Veronicas. Sorry don't know which one

DeedeeTipperary
26-12-2011, 17:44
Just down the road from Club Atlantis as you walk towards La Pinta beach ( I think thats the name ) , the beach with all the floats , there is a little excursion shop that sold them cheaper than the gate . You didnt hear that from me :wink:

Andy0210
26-12-2011, 22:56
Just down the road from Club Atlantis as you walk towards La Pinta beach ( I think thats the name ) , the beach with all the floats , there is a little excursion shop that sold them cheaper than the gate . You didnt hear that from me :wink:

No but the management at Siam Park did! ;)