PDA

View Full Version : FOUND URGENT Two puppies wandering near the Harbour Club, Los Gigantes

garlicbread
27-12-2011, 19:11
Calling all Tenerife dog lovers!!!

Anyone out there prepared to give a couple of stray puppies a temporary home. They are currently being held by staff at the Harbour Club in Los Gigantes

The Policia Local have been informed but we all know what they're like!!! Sue Havenhand is aware too but let's not send them to Live Arico yet folks.

If anyone can help please PM me with your contact telephone number and I'll put you in contact with the person who is looking after them at the moment.

SuzyQ
28-12-2011, 00:13
Thanks GB. They have gone to a foster home for the night as the management of the Harbour Club were worried that the police would take them to a "21 days and youre out" pound. I will try and get pics on here asap, we must divert them from the refuge.
It just never ends....... :(

Ian_N
29-12-2011, 02:38
So do they last longer if they get picked up from the RSPCA in england? or here ? just asking.

garlicbread
29-12-2011, 13:01
The two puppies are now in the hands of Friends of the Animals, Santiago del Teide Branch. They have had their "jabs" now, both are healthy and about six months old and would make lovely pets preferably together. Call Judith Noble at Friends of the Animals on 670827961 if you can help to home them.