PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Dream Villa Tagoro Hotel, Torviscas Alto, Tenerife

slodgedad
09-06-2011, 00:10
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

Tinkabel
07-11-2011, 18:53
Has anyone stayed in this hotel? We have family members interested in booking but i can't give them any advice on amenities, location etc. Please help............

slodgedad
07-11-2011, 19:57
Never stayed there but my wife worked there for a couple of weeks and wouldn't recommend it.

AL JAY
07-11-2011, 20:06
Its on the opposite side of the motorway to Playa Olid apts by the CC Gran Sur...here are some reviews,with map

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g662606-d291384-Reviews-Dream_Hotel_Villa_Tagoro-Costa_Adeje_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html

Tinkabel
07-11-2011, 22:37
Never stayed there but my wife worked there for a couple of weeks and wouldn't recommend it.

Cheers Slodgie, did she say why?

slodgedad
07-11-2011, 22:53
Cheers Slodgie, did she say why?

She was working there as a representative of 4 different resorts and most complaints were from that one.

Sharonk
08-11-2011, 21:56
My friends have stayed in it twice both times for christmas and loved it, they would definitely stay in it again, they loved the food, entertainment rooms, etc, we went up on christmas day with our grandson (who is also their grandson) and Santa was by the pool giving out presents, my daughter and son in law paid to stay for the day and loved it. It is on the other side of the motorway and is quite a way from the centre of Las Americas sometimes they were paying as much as 10 euros in a taxi when they came to meet up with us, which is the only reason they haven't booked in it this year.