PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone that does fruit and veg boxes for home delivery in south Tenerife?

Duende1
28-12-2011, 17:02
Does any one know of a company that deliver veg boxes in the south?
I have seen an advert for elhuertodetenerife.com on a lamp post but don't seem to be able to find their website. I have only been able to find a farm in the north that deliver as far as Guimar. Any help would be appreciated i love going to the farmers market but it is not always possible.

bonitatime
28-12-2011, 21:51
There was a French man doing this. Try to find the French local paper as he was advertising in there.

Jif100
28-02-2012, 22:36
Only just joined and reading old threads to catch up. I am moving over full time in September and plan to earn money from my land delivering fruit and Veg boxes......anyone out there who might be interested..? All organic too

primrose
28-02-2012, 23:30
Only just joined and reading old threads to catch up. I am moving over full time in September and plan to earn money from my land delivering fruit and Veg boxes......anyone out there who might be interested..? All organic too

I am sure lots of people would be interested.

Duende1
29-02-2012, 10:20
I would certainly be interested in a Vegatable box delivery especially if it is all organic. Please keep us updated.

bonitatime
29-02-2012, 18:39
It would depend on the price and how you verified orgánic but I would be interested.

louisecox
01-03-2012, 14:53
Have pm you with a company that deliver to majority of the south restaurants etc, family run company good value and always lovely and fresh any one else interested then pm me please.

Added after 2 minutes:

Have pm you with a company that deliver to majority of the south restaurants etc, family run company good value and always lovely and fresh any one else interested then pm me please. You need to clear your inbox.

mossy
01-03-2012, 16:56
It will help others if you could post the name of the company on here :thanx:

louisecox
01-03-2012, 18:47
The company is called 4 Js and they deliver in the South of the island have been going for a while, but need to pm me for the number.

Duende1
06-03-2012, 13:25
Many Thanks