PDA

View Full Version : Where is Vivo in Treasure Island (formerly Pleasure Island)?

katsmeow
28-12-2011, 17:11
Been here 3 weeks now and have another 2 weeks to go... Want to see Bitter and Twisted whilst here. Can someone tell me where Vivo in Treasure Island (formerly Pleasure Island) is and how we purchase tickets etc please?

bonitatime
28-12-2011, 21:49
Its opposite Veronicas at the Sol hotel end. No idea about tickets

Zara
28-12-2011, 22:02
Been here 3 weeks now and have another 2 weeks to go... Want to see Bitter and Twisted whilst here. Can someone tell me where Vivo in Treasure Island (formerly Pleasure Island) is and how we purchase tickets etc please?

You can either get them direct from Vivo they open from 10.00am each day or you can get them from Tenerife Sunshine.

sunshinezz
28-12-2011, 22:02
If my information is correct its pleasure island but not vivo they have gone backto the name of decades but my advice is get in a taxi ask for pleasure island they are playing every evening there .I hope you enjoy the show .

Zara
28-12-2011, 22:07
If my information is correct its pleasure island but not vivo they have gone backto the name of decades but my advice is get in a taxi ask for pleasure island they are playing every evening there .I hope you enjoy the show .

Sunshinezz the venue is called Vivo's and the Bitter and Twisted show is called Decades. When I was there on the opening night they were talking about running the show 4 nights a week but that may have changed. I did a review of the show and the meal http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/bitter-twisted-at-vivo-tenerife/

katsmeow
30-12-2011, 12:02
Thank you all for your swift replies. I now know where it is as I walked passed it last week sometime and recognised from your review where it is. We are near to Tenerife Sunshine so will be popping in today to see when the next show is on.

Can you tell me how many it actually seats and if we went for the drinks package is it easy to get drinks served or do you collect from a bar?

NikkiB
21-02-2012, 17:33
Hi all we're coming out to Tenerife on 19th March for 9 days, can anybody tell me how often the show is on and which nights it is please? It sounds like exactly the sort of night we,d all love :D

Zara
21-02-2012, 19:25
Not before time but Vivo have at long last got their own website. You can find all the info HERE (http://www.vivotreasureisland.com/)

NikkiB
21-02-2012, 20:31
I'll check it out right now...Thanks for your help

Zara
21-02-2012, 20:48
Just been talking to the Manager and he tells me that a new show is in the pipeline. At the moment Decades is doing the music of the 50s, 60s, etc etc after 3rd March the new show will be Decades goes to Hollywood. Fortunately I have been given an invite to the opening night so will do a review, I am sure if it is as good as the last show it will be excellent.