PDA

View Full Version : Eating out on New Years Eve in Los Cristianos, Tenerife?

Helzbelz
28-12-2011, 18:06
Hi. I am travelling to Los Cristianos on New Years Eve; first visit to Tenerife. Could anybody recommend some restaurants please? Cheap and cheerful, lively, places where the locals eat etc. We don't want to go to any rip-off joints! Many thanks.

CaribeCelt
28-12-2011, 18:26
Hi. I am travelling to Los Cristianos on New Years Eve; first visit to Tenerife. Could anybody recommend some restaurants please? Cheap and cheerful, lively, places where the locals eat etc. We don't want to go to any rip-off joints! Many thanks.

I always go to Bar Nuestros when in Los Cristianos,mainly for the goat dish.
I have also tried the lamb and sea bass and have never been disappointed with anything i got.

chris
29-12-2011, 08:44
I always go to Bar Nuestros when in Los Cristianos,mainly for the goat dish.
I have also tried the lamb and sea bass and have never been disappointed with anything i got.

Where is this?

Ecky Thump
29-12-2011, 10:03

To be honest there are not a lot of places that do "rip you off" in Los Christianos as the majority of the restaurants, (which there are many), are plying for trade with each other, so the prices you find are generally fair, as for the locals you will find most them eating away from the main tourist areas.

Davethepubsinger
29-12-2011, 14:18
Why not have a look in the 'Reviews' section of the forum and see what people have said.

CaribeCelt
29-12-2011, 18:18
Where is this?

Calle Jesus Domonguiez.....

chris
29-12-2011, 18:52
sorry posted wrong info

golf birdie
29-12-2011, 19:07
the bistro is good, maybe not as good as once was but still good. The Oyster catcher is good. A lot of people tell me the Olive garden is good but for me it looks too unappealing having old table and chairs. First impressions mean a lot to me. If you want a good Indian try the Balti, Balti or the one in the court yard in town. A good night in Las Americas is at the La terraza del mar, not cheap but worth the money:spin:

sunseeker
29-12-2011, 19:26
Cheap and cheerful, lively, places where the locals eat etc.i cant believe no ones mentioned el cine.

anto3
29-12-2011, 21:43
Cannot beat watermelon in San Telmo, Went Christmas day. Hugh mix grill.big enough for 2persons.13euro and a big ceasar salad 7euro,big enough for 2. The food is to die for. Try there bread they make it fresh