PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment rental for 2 adults and 3 kids in July 2012 in south Tenerife

Sammy
30-12-2011, 12:07
Hi Im looking to rent an apartment for 2 adults and 3 children.
I require the apartment from the 21st of July to the 7th of August .
Preferred area Torviscas Adeje quite near beach.
I have been to the same private apartment at the Sol Sun Beach for the last 5 years but have to change my usual travel dates and apartment is booked.
Looking for apartment that is quite close to beach and has sun on balcony or terrace during afternoon evening.
Hope you can help

Added after 7 Hours 33 minutes:

Whats the best web sites to look for 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in Tenerife (private owned apartments)

Sammy
31-12-2011, 00:21
Would also consider 2 apartments if the price was OK

AL JAY
31-12-2011, 02:23
Have a look at this website Sammy or try travel republic.com for Sol sun beach

http://www.alandowtenerife.co.uk/tenerife.htm

With travel republic i would imagine Sol Sun beach would still be available but it won't be a privately owned one,i have used them many times for flights/apartments etc and never had a problem.

Sammy
31-12-2011, 18:07
Thanks for the posts .
I have 2 daughters and one of there friends they are 16 15 and 11 years old.
I require an apartment with other children around there age .
I am going away for a couple of days to bring in the New Year (Us Scots like a wee party)
I will see what I can book when I get back on the 2nd or 3rd January.
Have a very happy New Year when it comes

Sammy
03-01-2012, 23:02
Was looking for an apartment and was going to book my summer holiday today.
The gale force winds in Scotland caused a load of damage to my house this morning.
Load of tiles off roof and chimney has been badly damaged and ready to fall ?
Will need to get insurance out to see whats covered ??
Ill need to put holiday booking on back burner until I find out the cost of the damage

mony71
03-01-2012, 23:26
Thats terrible,but if and when you are ready to book try holiday lettings,i have used them for 5 years and they are pretty good. Good luck with your repairs.

Sammy
09-04-2012, 21:29
Looking for a Private apartment for 2 adults and 3 kids aged 11 , 15 , 16 all girls dates 21 July for 14 nights can be fexible on dates would consider 2 apartments Costa Adeje Area preferred