PDA

View Full Version : FOUND Black Dog with one white paw and white bib on Amarilla Golf, south Tenerife

BoPeep
30-12-2011, 12:20
There is a small medium type long haired dog lost in La Quinta Amarilla Golf. He has a collar on - I think its red but I havent got that close!

Does anyone know of anyone who has lost him?2085

It is a red collar but no details. Very friendly after a bit to eat and sits on command. He has a very distinctive black round circle on his tongue.

Added after 7 Hours:

Well we have had this dog for a day now and he is gorgeous!

He never leaves your side when out for a walk and knows what 'no' means. He is really friendly and I wish we could keep him but we dont live here.

carol & steve
30-12-2011, 23:42
Hope you can find his owner soon.:(

BoPeep
31-12-2011, 10:49
No one has come forward so we are taking him to K9 this morning if they will take him.

Such a shame, hes a lovely little dog and so trusting.

SuzyQ
31-12-2011, 12:03
You need to check for a chip first at the vets, he could well be loved and missed. mind you K9 will do that. Fingers crossed, he looks lovely.

BoPeep
01-01-2012, 19:00

K9 have very kindly taken the little chap in but it seems so wrong for such a lovely dog and those ladies have their work cut out already.

I wish I could keep him as I have known many dogs over the years but none that have shown the obvious signs of total loyalty that this little dog had.

Apparently he is 6 to 12 months old and he hasnt got a chip.

Anyone know how much it costs to transport dogs now with the new rules, ..and for that matter how to get round husbands......

warmwind
01-01-2012, 23:41
Hi Bobeep, K9 could help you with that information - Poochies Pet Hotel also would be a source of information and help as they arrange dogs for transportation ie, injections etc.

Poochie Pet Hotel - 661 099 365 poochiespethotel@hotmail.com

SuzyQ
02-01-2012, 03:27
I can tell you. Its 570 pounds for the flight, but if we can tie it up with others going the price falls considerably. The crate is around a hundred, the only other cost is the vaccinations wghich are noit expensive. Were the dog to go, I reckon between us all we can match it up with another dog going the same day. PetsAtHome also do this :)