PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to all CDT Supporters

Fred Perry
30-12-2011, 12:59
Happy New Year to all CD Tenerife Sufferers...I mean Supporters.

Letīs hope that 2012 will be a better year for CD Tenerife than the last one. I would like to think that Armada Sur is alot more than results on the pitch (bloody good job really) :) and that the camaraderie & BUZZ will live on. It certainly is not easy following your local team sometimes and the way the club is run often leaves a lot to be desired but as a Supporter group we fight on. Next season Armada Sur celebrate their 20th anniversary, we are convinced it will be back in the 2nd division. Thanks to everyone that has helped this year with the charity events, I am proud to say that our Fan Club is held in a VERY good light across the whole Island. El General.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

http://i43.tinypic.com/126ckub.jpg
Argentina? No! TENERIFE!

bonitatime
30-12-2011, 15:31
Happy New year to everyone

West mids tyke
31-12-2011, 12:27
happy new year to all the armada sur, pleasure to have met some of you in november, hopefully 2012 will see the first step back towards the big time again

Slug Balancer
01-01-2012, 19:15
Happy New Year to one and all.

My own celebrations started early at Wycombe Wanderers when Stevenage scored. See the goal highlights on the Football League show. The fat fellow in the white top looks vaguely familiar. What a moment ...... it's me!