PDA

View Full Version : Cafés Ocean View, Comodoro Hotel, Los Cristianos. Tenerife

Davethepubsinger
30-12-2011, 13:51
My wife and I tried their three course christmas day menu for €14.95. We hadn't intended eating out on christmas day as the menu's tend to be a bit on the steep side, however, when we saw the board outside the week before we decided to investigate further and made a booking (even though we were told we could just walk in on the day).

Upon our arrival we were shown to our table. We were pleasantly surprised to see that there were christmassy serviettes and crackers set out. We ordered our traditional christmas sherry and minestrone soup for starters ( there was also a pate and toast option). The soup was quite tasty and served with crusty bread.

The roast turkey was the only option for the main course and came with roast and mashed potatoes, sprouts, carrots, stuffing and piglet in blanket with plenty of turkey gravy. There was plenty of meat and all the veg was fresh.

For dessert I opted for christmas pud with white sauce and my wife went for hot apple pie with cream.

We both felt that the three courses were tasty and good value for money and look forward to trying other things there in the future.