PDA

View Full Version : Are the help tickets not being looked at?

AL JAY
30-12-2011, 16:08
I sent a help ticket in over a week ago and was advised it would be looked at,I keep getting logged out or told "sorry no matches" I have the forum open as a tab but if i go to another site and then click the forum tab to return i have to log in again. I would appreciate a reply off admin please! I think it maybe something to do with the Christmas theme! Bah Humbug!

Vortex Wake
30-12-2011, 16:31
If you use firefox, try removing all cookies related ( ONLY ) to Tenerifeforum.com , then re-login and try again.

AL JAY
30-12-2011, 17:06
Im on firefox and when i log out my forum cookies are cleared! Would i be better staying logged on?

Ian55
01-01-2012, 22:01
How did you send the Help Ticket Al ? was it via the 'Contact us' on the home page

AL JAY
02-01-2012, 04:05
How did you send the Help Ticket Al ? was it via the 'Contact us' on the home page

Yes Ian, It seems ok if i use the default theme but not when i use the Christmas theme? baffling *nibbles mince pie*

I received an email advising me it would be looked at within 72 hours,that was well over a week ago so it must have got through to Admin.

Goforgold
02-01-2012, 18:24
Oh dear!! I thought I'd find out a bit more about cookes so did a Google and then went into Tools, Options, cleared something or other and now I have to keep putting in my username and password even though I haven't logged out of The Forum.

Can anyone guess what I've done please and how I can put it back as it was before I messed about!!!

Thanks.

Think I've sorted it out - thanks. :)

Oh no I haven't!!! :(

Just come back from taking the dog and looked at my screen and it's showing up again to log in ???

Why would my username and password disappear when I wasn't even home? :(

With all that snow didn't see the box to tick which says ' remember me ' - so fingers crossed !! :D

Cairo
02-01-2012, 21:29
Oh dear!! I thought I'd find out a bit more about cookes so did a Google and then went into Tools, Options, cleared something or other and now I have to keep putting in my username and password even though I haven't logged out of The Forum.

Can anyone guess what I've done please and how I can put it back as it was before I messed about!!!

Thanks.

Think I've sorted it out - thanks. :)

Oh no I haven't!!! :(

Just come back from taking the dog and looked at my screen and it's showing up again to log in ???

Why would my username and password disappear when I wasn't even home? :(

With all that snow didn't see the box to tick which says ' remember me ' - so fingers crossed !! :D

You need to tick the 'Remember Me' box just underneath where you put your login details, you've cleared all you 'Remember Me' cookies so should just need to tick it again :)

TOTO 99
02-01-2012, 21:44
Or perhaps drink a bit less GFG! :laugh:

SeanC
15-01-2012, 17:48
FAO: Any mods out there.

During the past week, I twice attempted to start a thread re. the Rock Coast music festival under "Entertainment" (I had missed the advisory first time around about new threads having to be first vetted by mods before publication, hence the double attempt at publishing the thread). I sent a query via "Contact Us" 2/3 days ago & have yet to hear anything back. Any mod able to clarify the situation for me?

Thanking you! :)

SeanC
18-01-2012, 01:33
I could be forgiven for thinking that I'm talking to myself here.....

rolleyes2:

slodgedad
18-01-2012, 01:42
Sorry Sean, not been on line much lately. Have had a look round the database and cannot find it.

Try reposting. Sorry for the delay in getting to you.

SeanC
18-01-2012, 09:51
No worries slodge. Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'm being too hard on yis. After all, I've no idea how many mods are on the case here to begin with!

Will have a go at opening a thread again.