PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where the Canarius nursery is, where I can get mango trees?

madeira
30-12-2011, 17:52
Does anyone know a nursery called Canarius? They advertise on a web page, but I cannot seem to contact them. They are located somewhere in the Canaries.

I would like to get some mango trees from them.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

imablue
30-12-2011, 18:07
is this them ...?
click "contact" and there is a notice about the webshop.. also on that page an email addy .....
http://www.canarius.com/contact?contact_id=1&task=view

madeira
30-12-2011, 18:10
Thanks, yes, that is them. They mention having a non-virtual store, but I can't locate it and am not getting answers to my email. Am hoping someone might know of them or have seen/bought from their location

Jackie
30-12-2011, 18:58
Thanks, yes, that is them. They mention having a non-virtual store, but I can't locate it and am not getting answers to my email. Am hoping someone might know of them or have seen/bought from their location

madeira you are probably not getting a reply to your email as there is this posted on their website:

NOTICE: Dear customers, our webshop is currently closed, since we suspended the packing and shipping activity for this summer. The nurseries are still working and producing new plants for the market. We will hopefully restart later this year - possibly in November.

obviously not started again yet...

madeira
30-12-2011, 19:26
Thanks Jackie - yes, that is posted on their web-site - which also says:
The nurseries are still working ...... We ship to your home the same grafted trees grown in deep pots that are sold to local farmers, ready to go to the field.
This seems to imply that they have a local outlet where local farmers can buy trees. It is the local outlet I am trying to find.