PDA

View Full Version : Bars Divine Soul, Las Americas, Tenerife

i love the beach
31-12-2011, 05:12
Thanks to Joe & his team at Divine Soul for a fab week of entertainment, Joe with the Drifters with were brill they sure know how to put on a show, the guys all walk in with the air of superstars, loved it !

the cocktails are to die for, very well presented no kid on 2 for a fiver here, you get what you pay for, you may have to wait a min or two, thats just because the cocktail guy is a perfectionist ! You will be able to tell once you have ordered one they are very well presented with a taste to die for !!!!

In other words "They are ******* Fab" lol x hope I didnt cause any offence but im not good with words.

His Daughter has also opened a gorgeous "Beauty Boutique" at pub, we did have a manicure in afternoon, then Drifters & Strawberry Daquiris in the evening, well spoiled lol but we were on Holiday !

Cant wait to come back !

Very sad serving xmas dinner, we could have been in Tenerife geing served Xmas dinner in the sun.

Next year ???? Hopefully ????

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!!

xxx

CWalters
31-12-2011, 13:19
Please could you let me know where Devine Soul is, we are staying at La Pinta

Andy0210
31-12-2011, 13:23
Please could you let me know where Devine Soul is, we are staying at La Pinta

Its on the sea front at Faņabe if you are walking from Puerto Colon / La Pinta go over the headland and pass the moonlight bar and drop down to Faņabe seafront, Divine VIP is the 2nd bar on the last block of locales.

CWalters
31-12-2011, 17:48
great thank you

seanocelt
09-06-2012, 10:43
The owners need to have a look at the day time operation . I was about to spend a good few quid during the day there on cocktails for a special occasion but the staff were so ignorant and rude that i walked away. Disgrace. If all the money is to be made at night dont bother opening during the day if you cannot be bothered. I will not be back at night either. Plenty places open nearby during the day and they WANT trade.

i love the beach
10-06-2012, 00:05
The owners need to have a look at the day time operation . I was about to spend a good few quid during the day there on cocktails for a special occasion but the staff were so ignorant and rude that i walked away. Disgrace. If all the money is to be made at night dont bother opening during the day if you cannot be bothered. I will not be back at night either. Plenty places open nearby during the day and they WANT trade.

Do you not stay in Tenerife ? I thought you would have known its the same sort of set up as Soul Suite ? I do believe they open earlier, just to get bookings for night time meals. No one on during the day to make cocktails !

We just got back Wednesday morning after 10 days in Tenerife, we did make a point of going to Divine every night, some nights for a cocktail or two or to spend the whole night there, we could not fault Joe, Tina & their staff ! A big mention to Manu the very dishy Italian Cocktail maker, hes a perfectionist !

seanocelt
10-06-2012, 00:34
Yes i do and a friend worked there, served daytime cocktails before. No matter, the rudeness alone means i will not be back.

i love the beach
10-06-2012, 00:49
Yes i do and a friend worked there, served daytime cocktails before. No matter, the rudeness alone means i will not be back.

Oh thats a pity ! We love it there & cocktails are brill ! Was it a wee Essex boy that served you ?

seanocelt
10-06-2012, 00:59
No, i think maybe a relative of the owner. No matter, im sure its great at night, Joe is a quality singer. Just the bad attitude ruined a celebration....not for long though, hope you keep enoying Tenerife, we need you!

i love the beach
10-06-2012, 01:07
No, i think maybe a relative of the owner. No matter, im sure its great at night, Joe is a quality singer. Just the bad attitude ruined a celebration....not for long though, hope you keep enoying Tenerife, we need you!

Cheers for that ! We will be back, soon I hope ? We love Tenerife & have been going for years. Maybe worth having a wee word with Joe or Tina, I dont think they would be happy to hear you were treated so rudely.